Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Hate Scammers (Tad Violent/Language and Long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...unless the lady believes she is entitled to her stealing.

Apparently, she does.

Comment

You should file assault charges. You should have videotape of the incident showing her hitting you with the 12-pack. Do it.
      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
      HR believes the first person in the door
      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
      Document everything
      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

I wanted to add that you (and she !) are really lucky you weren't injured.

I once dropped a single can of coke on my foot and damaged my toenail so badly that it took about 3 months to grow out. Blood everywhere and very painful.

A 12 pack of cans is not something minor to throw at someone, you could do serious damage.

Very glad you are OK. But kind of wish the woman had been faced with consequences for her actions.

ALSO - I don't think anyone has been bashing people for religion, everyone has kept nicely to the subject of breath taking hypocracy

Victoria J

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
          Lets just stay on topic of the post and not put down anyone's beliefs. That woman probably is just saying that she went to church too try and get you too trust that she was not stealing.
          Considering her rude behavior, I am guessing that church is the only place she has people to talk to. Someone who feels it's okay to steal will also feel it is okay to use people. She probably has no friends. People at church are very friendly and won't usually ask you to leave. I don't think she was playing the religion card. I think she was playing the "I'll tell all my friends" card and all of her "friends" are the nice people at church.
          Also, I haven't seen any religious put downs. We don't abuse religion here, just the customers.
          Interesting Fodder: http://interestingfodder.typepad.com

Comment

I agree the posts I've seen just laugh at the hypocracy of the statement as opposed to the beliefs. As a person who tries to live my life in a way that reflects my beliefs (boils down to being a good person, compassionate, generous, kind and caring), that was the part that got me.

I would have simply shut down SCOT but of course, she came in when we were ragingly busy getting ready for a football game. And I can get written up for having SCOTs shut down in the middle of the early evening without a mechanical failure.

The manager on duty that day is, how shall we say, a very nice woman in general. Probably a little too nice. I think she didn't know how to tell this scammer to get out, especially since she couldn't find the trespass notice to back it up. I made sure to start a new binder that is kept in the safe. So no more of that problem!

And the update - our favorite coke thrower was identified, she is such a favorite of the police. Amazingly enough, she had warrants out for theft from another grocery chain in the area. Same type of stuff there apparently. She has been charged with yet more theft and assault.

Which goes to show - God, Karma, Kermit the Frog, The Great Flying Spaghetti Monster, who ever, will get you, so play nice.
            The key to customer service is accepting the following:
            Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
              Lets just stay on topic of the post and not put down anyone's beliefs.
              While I agree with the sentiment, I would remind you that we have a report button for a reason.

Once again, it seems people are unable to comment on sucky behaviour by a church-going person without a little generalizing and sniping, passing judgment on the Christian faith.

Keep it away from that area, please, and confine it to the suckiness of the incident mentioned, or the thread will be shut down.
              Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

She continues to rant and rave (I'm a b*tch, Ho, Slut, etc) as I "help" her remove the items from her cart. She then takes a 12 pack of Coke and throws it at me. It hit my foot and then the floor.
                good thing for her that 'jesus forgives,' because otherwise, she'd be going to the hell people like her tend to threaten others with.

after throwing the cans at you, it was time to call the police on this skanky hag; assault with coke cans would be the final straw with a strong point over her behavior.

oh yes, by all means, tell all your 'church friends' about me; i'll share with them what a lying, cheating, thieving sack of crap you are.
                look! it's ghengis khan!
                Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth ViolaPlayer View Post
                  I remain calm and polite as we go around and around. She then starts taking items out of her cart. "Well, then! I'm just not buying anything! And I want your name so I can email all my church and tell them not to shop here!"
                  I hope she does and I hope her church doesn't show up. The last thing you want is a whole bunch of holy scammers from doing the same exact thing she did (or worse) in the name of whatever invisible being they believe in. (Flying Spaghetti Monster ftw? lolz )
                  Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Quoth QASlave View Post
                    Going to church every Sunday to claim you're a Christian, is like walking into your garage and claiming you're a Ferrari.

Can i claim to be a bicycle then?

Or a Lotus Elise?
                    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth ViolaPlayer View Post
                      And the update - our favorite coke thrower was identified, she is such a favorite of the police. Amazingly enough, she had warrants out for theft from another grocery chain in the area. Same type of stuff there apparently. She has been charged with yet more theft and assault.
                      Charged is one thing. I'll hold of the celebration(s) until she's actually in jail.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                      X