This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth IEatCustomers4Breakfast View Post
    I don't mind when my melons are molested.

Neither do I .....but it doesn't sound right...I have such a gutter mind.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

So, if you are molesting fruit, does that mean you have to register on a foody offender list? Is there such a website that hosts food molesters registration list?
      "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

jimmy....there sure is....familyfruitdog.com

The little green dots stand for people who have molested muskmelons, watermelons, melons in general.

The yellow dots stand for people who have offended bananas and pineapples.

I won't even say what the red ones stand for.

I made that all up.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

It's pretty bad when MY gutter mind gets topped. My hat is off to y'all.
          "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

Quoth mattm04 View Post
            COL: Well. I should hope so. It amazes me that they let un-educated high school drop outs like yourself work with real peoples food.
            OMFG: !!eleventy!!

First off, I totally feel for you, however... on the bright side karma can just rock

Reminds me of when I had that glorious chance to follow karma on a wonderfully refreshing ride of SC pwnage. Let us turn the page back 12 years to where a young and ambitious Q'aeria was completing his masters of science. For extra cash, he was occaisionally caught earning a modest income as a peon of the wonderful chain of convenience stores called 8/12 (Name changed to protect the guilty). We were, of course similarly armed with prepackaged, heavily preserved goo for sale to the stoned and drunken masses.

Entering stage right is our SC who of course drops a bomb similar to the hag mentioned in the quote.

So at 2:30 am, and after having dealt with the entire gauntlet of customer suckdom, and other fine fuck trumpetry, I was not in the mood for such a comment. Now keep in mind that the SC in this story said that she was a nurse. full on nurse. whatever...

Me: Lady, the way my night has gone, quite frankly, if I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart, ok?

SC:

Me: So now begs the question. how does it feel to be bested in wits by what you assume to be a highschool dropout?

SC: Well I never!!

Me: Really? I thought you'd be used to it by now. I'm done playing. Get the f*ck out of my store.

SC: I want to see your manager!

Me: Great! Be sure to be here weekdays between the hours of yadda yadda.

SC: huff! snort! *stomps off*

Customer Audience: Applause...

Now, dear reader, you would think that this is a decent display of pwnage, especially since the manager for our store came complete with spine. SC was basically told that if she ever did it again, charges would be laid, stuff like that...

pwnage, right?

no.

Following semester, guess who was in my bio-chem class?

Found out she was basically a pre-med student, just got started later in life. So I walk up to her?

Me: Did the hospital send you back for a refresher?

SC: Get lost asshole! What did the teacher need you to deliver a twinkie?

Me: *walks to pulpit* Good Morning Class. I am your instructor, Mr. Aeria.

SC:

And that is my only tale of pwnage at such magnitude. a thousand apologies to the author of this post, and mods, please move if you need. I did not mean to step on your post, but wanted you to see that karma does work.
            Windows Operating System is an oxymoron."

Oh, You want instant Gratification? Go f*ck yourself then!
            I found the problem. /dev/clue was linked to /dev/null

Comment

I wish I was an onlooker/student during this show Qaeria.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Qaeria: That's the most amazing thing I've EVER heard.

*hugs* for the terrific story
                I work at Walgreens.

(I'm just tired of mentioning it every time I want to relate to a story. )

Comment

Personally I think you handled it wrong, you were too nice back to her. You should have insulted her and then denied it later to your boss and said she's just a senile dumb senior with a stick up her ass.

Comment

Quoth dithers66 View Post
                    Personally I think you handled it wrong, you were too nice back to her. You should have insulted her and then denied it later to your boss and said she's just a senile dumb senior with a stick up her ass.
                    I suppose. The fact that we had a kick ass surveillance system, and a spine equipped manager, allowed me to be as rude as I was. He was awesome.

The best was the look in her face. She even went to the professor to try and have me removed from teaching Bio-Chemistry. When the Prof asked me what that was all about, I told him the story.

The SC eventually failed with pre-med. I think she went into law instead. something about being more compatible for her...

Comment

Quoth Qaeria View Post
                      I suppose.
                      I think (because of the senior reference) that he was referring to the OP. You did have a fantastic tale of pwnage though.
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                        I think (because of the senior reference) that he was referring to the OP. You did have a fantastic tale of pwnage though.
                        you know.. you're prolly right. Mine wasn't a senior... just a thirty something entitlement whore.

Comment

Some day I want someone to accuse me of being a HS dropout for working retail (but we all know I really did graduate from HS. I have my diploma around here somewhere).

Just once.

So I can point out that I know a large number of people who went to (and graduated from) college, yet are working at the exact same place.

I just happened to save myself thousands of dollars.

Quoth IEatCustomers4Breakfast View Post
                          I don't mind when my melons are molested.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                          X