Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you want the penne pesto chicken, but you don't?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you want the penne pesto chicken, but you don't?

I had a kid today who ordered our penne chicken asiago pasta. I gave him a kids ice tea because the kid looked around 10 and then his drink is free. He sucked down 12 of those suckers....

He said "no asiago, can I have cheddar instead and I want it on top"

Absolutely no problem.

So I mod his food, "no asiago, cheddar grated on top plz"

He points to the dish on his menu (an adults menu) so I read back his order.

He gets his dish, penne, pesto, peppers, you know WHAT IT SAYS IN THE MENU

"no this is wrong"
    "this is the penne chicken asiago but I subbed cheddar on the top like you asked, what can I fix?"
    "I wanted the like.....the noodles and the chicken and the cheese"

"So the kids cheddar penne?"
    "NO IM NOT A KID, I want this dish, but just noodles, chicken and cheddar on top" (so the kids noodles add chicken).
    "I'm so sorry this was wrong, just to be clear you don't want the pesto, or the asiago in the penne chicken asiago, just the penne noodles, the chicken and the cheddar on top?
    "yes"

I walk into the kitchen, tell the expo who bangs his head on the counter and asks the saute good for a "kids noodles with cheese add chicken hold the cream"

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Seen on a t shirt from t shirt hell
    "all daddy wanted was a back rub"
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

sounds like someone really wants to be "technically teenager" and got teased about it earlier...
      Tell a man there are 300 Billion stars in the universe and he’ll believe you.
      Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he’ll have to touch to be sure.
      -Unknown Author

Comment

My parent's wouldn't have let me order that way. Also, I really don't like the phrasing he used "I want it." You always ask. Even in a restaurant, you ASK. I would not have been allowed to waste food like that, either. This kid is a SC in the making.
        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Working...
        X