Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I had saved some of our stuff from when I was working Windows Update site support - we had so many just off the wall people that we started a shared document for some of the high flyers. The two that I can remember are Miss Jekyll and Hyde, and Conspiracy Boy. We'd just briefly document every interaction we had with them, including case numbers, because often the phrase would come up with them 'you never told me that before' or 'I never said that'.

Of course, our notes, since they were not customer facing, were a leeeeeettle more colorful.

Miss Jekyll and Hyde was so named because of her tendency to completely flip from wonderful little old grandma to HOLY CHRIST DONT EAT ME old lady.
    '6/12/2003 - <alias> Jekyll Mode - Reporting package 4500388 failure. Sending package instructions to clean off and restart installation.
    6/13 - <alias> Hyde Mode - Complaining package doesn't work. Had to call and calm back down. She missed the instructions to delete the cache folder. Package works now.

Comment

I'm actually a little afraid that I have some negative comments on my Deathstar Internet/Phone account.

I can't remember why I called them. I think I was trying to get a quote on something or get something bundled or a service change, or whatever.

Anyway, my wife apparently got extremely frustrated with the rep, and basically tore the poor girl a new one, using phrases like, "you're one of the worst, most incompetent reps I've ever dealt with!!"

We ended up disconnecting the call on our end, and calling back and getting someone who helped us with what we needed.

But I did feel bad for the girl.
      Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

As others have said, we have to ensure our notes are completely factual and professional - if a customer requests their file we MUST supply information by law. There are only limited reasons we can refuse information - either for preservation of law and order (I.e police referrals), if it commercially sensitive (which is a hard test if challenged for client notes) or if it relates to another party only.
        How ever do they manage to breathe for themselves without having to call tech support? - Argabarga

Comment

Working...
        X