This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prices Don't Go on Rainchecks

Yesterday, a customer had me write her some rainchecks and when I tried to find out the prices of the items, the customer had me give them to her without the prices on them. She told me that no one writes prices on rainchecks.

After she left, one of the checkers let me know that she was lying. I left a note for the head cashier with the raincheck copies paper clipped to it.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

You have to write the price on the raincheck that the item was on sale for. Otherwise you get the scum writing in 1 cent (or if they are slightly smarter 99 cents for $5+ items.) Definitely a scammer there.

Comment

and later that week

"BUT I want it FREE like your cashier promised me when they wrote the check, this is BS!!!!!"
      I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

Yep.
        Sounds like she wanted to pull a fast one.
        If you don't put a price, she can enter any amount she wants and then claim that's the price she was given.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

when i write rainchecks i'll write the number, and spell it out haha

quantity : 1 (one)

otherwise people will (and have) added in whatever numbers they wanted after that, like 10

Comment

The particular Stoppie my daughter worked for in Mass, actually required them to write the number out. had to say Four. if it had 4, it was invalid.

Comment

Working...
            X