This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer, Bacon and Cursing.

Oh my god. This should totally be a thing. A lifestyle webpage for things people actually want.

Comment

Quoth Dilorenzo View Post
      Beer, Bacon and Cursing Blasphemy.
      Being alliterate is better than ill...
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Grats!

Next time down you will have to make me a blindfolded mojito
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
          Next time down you will have to make me a blindfolded mojito
          Um, no. As I've said many times when describing that stunt, while it proved that I could do it (and do it well), that was the first AND THE LAST time I ever do it. It was amusing, it was hilarious, it was impressive....and it was a one time deal.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
            Um, no. As I've said many times when describing that stunt, while it proved that I could do it (and do it well), that was the first AND THE LAST time I ever do it. It was amusing, it was hilarious, it was impressive....and it was a one time deal.
            OK, then how about a mojito with splenda

[just a regular one will be fine, I happen to like them. Well, also the white wine sangria made in the recently closed Brassas in Hartford.]
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I have made several mojitos with Splenda. While I HATE doing it due to my personal views, on a professional level, I want my guests to be happy, and if that involves making a mojito with Splenda, then that's just what I'll do, damn it!

That....being....said.....when a woman last week asked me to add some coke to her wonderful rum cocktail, I handed her a separate cup of coke, telling her she could do it if she wanted, but I was just unable to do it without crying.

Her friends, and even her, laughed. Of course, I wasn't joking, but that's besides the point. (And no, that was not the first time I've done something like that, if you're wondering.)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
              X