This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Neighbors- just need to vent- long- grab some hard liquor

Are a bunch of drunken idiots. Nice people. Don't mean no real harm. But they have been used to people being "one of them" that they can't grasp that me and the roommates just want to keep to ourselves. I am a loner. I am quite a social phobe of sorts. I have like 6 good friends, one of whom live in New York and is in the Army. SHe is prolly the only one that truely understands me. The rest are down here, but we all don't hang much. Hell, I hardly hangout with the roomies. I'm in my room all day or at work. My dad never seemed to grasp that I like being a loner, either (thats a whole new thread in itself). Back to the neighbors bit:

C- He is a diabetic. He has had some kind of heart problems. He does not work. Gets disabilty. Rides a little motorcycle. Sits outside and drinks beer all day and smokes more than I do in a week. He won't leave me alone, even when I say I have to go. He hopes we can be friends. Sorry, I will say hi, but I will not be friends with him.

Then theres H- She always tries to snoop in your business. When we were painting the livingroom, we had the windows open for ventilation (our landlord was awesome enough not to charge us for the week we were moving). She just walked up and started talking to us and saying how she liked the color better and blah blah blah. She is loud in the middle of the night. Her fucking dog barks at 1am and she won't stop him. Only thing she is good for really is free slurpees and tea. Ah, she had a yard sale this past weekend. She tried taking our spots for it. Fuck off.

Then F and his "wife"- Dunno if they are married or what. But damn they fight more than my dogs play fight. And its loud. And they once kept their window open and apparently my roomies walked by and saw them doing the dirty. .

Then there is Mexian Guy (dunno his name but thats his heritage)- his friends come over and use my roomies spot. Now there is very little parking. I mean, 10 spaces. 2 are vistors spots taken by the electrician and 2 high schoolers who share a car. I have a little grassy area I can park on. Sometimes thats taken. But I mean, taking the spot we pay for is wrong. And not even asking about it.

And them as a collective have complained about our dog while lying to our faces saying him crying was ok. I don't mind that they complained. Sterling is a whining weiner. But since we got Karuso, he got way better. He needed a friend. But to lie to our faces about it ticked me off. Unfortunately I have no where to move to (and can't afford to live on my own), and since I am staying with my roomies, unfortunately one of them is a felon. Its hard to find a place to live in when they don't accept them, even if he is proving to turn himself around.

Sorry for the longness, and possible jumble.

So when is their Jerry Springer appearance?
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Update time-

I guess my roommate was complaining to C about some noise that they make at like 1 in the morning. Her room is by the front where they hang out and drink their livers into mush. Well I guess C said something to H about it and she made a snarky reamark to the roommate the other night. She now sees why I go out the back. I don't want anyone in my personal business.

Also when my air conditioning was down we had our landlord here to fix it. The neighbors kept saying how he was gonna blame us for this and that. Yeah, and you are all upstanding citizens of this city.

Comment

Working...
      X