X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The lucky butt cursed us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_t3l...layer_embedded

(Audio is a little misaligned)

One of my clients has Bank Atlantic as a client - too bad they aren't giving her their suit box for one of these games.
    Last edited by draggar; 04-17-2012, 09:46 AM.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

*Looks at playoff games played so far*

*Realizes that of the series that have gone past a Game 2 and thus must have a leader, he has picked only ONE correctly.......*

*Points at himself*

*Laughs his tuhkus off*

The chaos fan inside of me is wanting Boston to blow it and then the other series that are even to go against me.......after all, how many people can say they blew ALL of the opening rounds of a playoff format, thus guaranteeing a big giant ofer throughout the tournament?

Comment

LET'S GO PHOENIX!

LET'S GO PHOENIX!

LET'S GO PHOENIX!

LET'S GO PHOENIX!

LET'S GO PHOENIX!

That is all.
        Last edited by Jester; 04-18-2012, 12:13 AM.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

I'm glad to see the Red Wings are keeping it scoreless. Only thing better is if they scored. 1 period left.
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
            Also, there use to be two teams called the New York Giants: the football team, which is still there (well, in New Jersey, but they are still in the SHADOWS of NYC!), and the baseball team, which moved west in (I think) 1959 and became the San Francisco Giants.
            Yeah. Now they are the NY Mets.

I wish I had cable so I can watch the games. Thank whatever you people want me to thank that I have the internet.

Comment

Damn Red Wings! *grumbles*
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

I am anti- Red Wings .

Comment

I don't know how many more of these overtime games I can take! But at least the Coyotes won this one! Three games, three overtimes, two Coyote victories. My nerves are shot...but BOY is this fun!

Still A Customer."

Comment

This is the first year that a lot of my teams are in the playoffs. Main one is the Panthers. But I do like the Coyotes.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                      I don't know how many more of these overtime games I can take! But at least the Coyotes won this one! Three games, three overtimes, two Coyote victories. My nerves are shot...but BOY is this fun!
                      That's the fun of playoff hockey.

While the longest my Avs have ever gone is 3OT (4:31 in, they won their first Cup in 3OT), I LOVE watching the OT games no matter who is playing.

My wife thought I was nuts when I told her I once watched a 4OT game between the Stars & Ducks, and there was a 5OT game between the Pens & Flyers about 10 years ago.....

But truly, the most stress filled, batpoopy insane ending to a hockey game was the 2004 Men's national title game between Maine & Denver. I'm a Denver Pioneers fan, FYI...

At the end of regulation, DU is leading 1-0, and gets called for a penalty. Then while shorthanded, they get called for another penalty, so it is 5 on 3. (Legit penalties, too.)

Not for long.........Maine pulls their goalie and there was close to 100 seconds of SIX ON THREE hockey with the NATIONAL TITLE on the line. I don't think I breathed for the 5 minutes in real time it took to play that out. DU stopped them and won their first title since 1969....absolutely incredible.

And Jester.......what say you about Torres laying Hossa out last night? I'd be shocked if he's back before game 10 of the regular season next year. (But then again, this is a league that let Todd Bertuzzi get away with only 17 games after nearly murdering Steve Moore, and ending his career)

Comment

Neither of my teams are in the playoffs this year (Colorado and Buffalo), so I've only been keeping an occasional eye on the games. Granted, I'd still rather watch the playoffs than basketball....
                        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Canucks are playing tonight when I am in class UGH!!!!!

It could be the last game of the season (sob sob)
                          I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Holy crap. The Flyers and the Penguins are so God awful.
                            "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Just sittin' in my hotel room, watchin' the Canucks blow another season...

Not a fan of the Canucks.
                              "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth EyeTeaGuy View Post
                                And Jester.......what say you about Torres laying Hossa out last night? I'd be shocked if he's back before game 10 of the regular season next year. (But then again, this is a league that let Todd Bertuzzi get away with only 17 games after nearly murdering Steve Moore, and ending his career)
                                I am not enough of a hockey guy to know how illegal that hit was, to be honest. Since the sportscasters seemed to think it was pretty foul, I'll go with them. I definitely don't think it was anywhere near the Bertuzzi incident, though.

I will say that this series has been very testy and very physical, with plenty of mixing it up between the two teams. Been a very interesting series, actually, considering all 3 games have gone to overtime, and neither team has led by more than one goal at any point in any game.

Game 4 should be very interesting. GO COYOTES!

Quoth Greenday View Post
                                Holy crap. The Flyers and the Penguins are so God awful.
                                It's not so much that they are awful (they are in the playoffs, after all) as that no one on either team seems at all inclined to play anything resembling defense.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                                X