This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe it is only Tuesday.

I may have called the neighbor I am having trouble with a two faced lying hypocritical trouble making shit talking redneck asshole moron today. I may have screamed it at her as she fled.

It has been a long week already.

*High fives Kink, then pours her a large drink* That was awesome! Hope she doesn't bother you again, but that's not likely. +10 points for wording, +10 points for class and +1000 points for the fleeing enemy.
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

This is the same idiot in this thread.

I played in a pub last night and it's a miracle I made it there on time and was able to play. I was so angry my skin felt like it was on fire and studded with blasting caps.

It's not healthy to be that angry. It's not healthy for me, and it sure ain't healthy for the fuckwit idiot I had to deal with. She came over to my fence (mind, she's NOT my next door neighbor. She's just that much of a busybody) and literally just attacked me out of the blue.

And I had quite a few things to say to her. She opened up her pie hole and I looked up, saw who it was, and gave her the "hold it" sign, while stepping up to the fence and saying "okay, hold up. Look here." I don't know what my face looked like, but put it this way: She came off that fence as if I was completely covered with killer bees and kryptonite. She backed the fuck up and I lit into so hard she literally retreated across the yard. There is probably a heavy blue cloud of profanity-laden abuse still hanging in the air in the backyard, killing my grass and dissolving the leaves off the trees.

I'm not even kidding, I don't know what would have happened if there had not been a cyclone fence separating the yards. I was that mad. I was mad enough to end up with an assault charge. I don't usually get that mad, but shitfire, man, I showed up at the pub and I had to have a few beers just to start feeling normal again. I was afraid I'd end up with a migraine. I almost did, but I took something before I went to bed and while I'm tired and have reflux now, I do feel better. Like I said, reaching that mental state is not healthy.

When I saw who it was, I just lost it. This backbiting lying piece of shit has been going up and down the street stabbing friends in the back, spreading nasty rumors, and even making up shit about total ass strangers. Well, I called her on it. I told her to her face she ought to be FUCKING ASHAMED of herself, walking around here trying to stir up shit between neighbors and causing drama and hard feelings and she needed to shut up with her bored horseshit and troublemaking.

So she's all like "Hey, don't tell ME to shut up!" and at that point, Your Honor, I may have turned green and started bursting out of my clothes. Because I then said, "I can't think of a single person on this street that needs to shut up more than you do, so SHUT THE FUCK UP." and things sort of went downhill from there. That's when she started retreating, and I didn't let her get a word in edgewise. I called her on her backstabbing of the lady across the street, her lying about another family up the street, her shit talking of my family to at least two people who she evidently didn't realize were friends of mine and who ratted her out. I called her on blathering private HOA business to anyone who would listen. I told her she was too damn fucking stupid to realize that maybe she wasn't the only person running their mouth on the street and that I was on to her. I told her she was unfit to be in charge of anything, up to and including her own life. I told her everyone on the fucking street knew what she was doing (which from what others have said, I have to think is true.) and she looked like a horse's ass and fool everytime she opened up her fucking pie hole.

So, yeah. I may have sort of lost control a little bit.

She sets foot on my property so help me God and Jesus I will file a restraining order just to fuck with her.

The husband doesn't think she'll come over here because he thinks she's afraid of me now. I don't think she's smart enough to be afraid of someone, frankly. Being afraid of something requires some sort of judgement call, which I don't think she's capable of.

Comment

Any time I come across some thread and find that someone has pissed off Kinkoid, I automatically cringe.

I read this thread, and I cringe, then get the popcorn out, because damn if it's not fun seeing her unload on the deserving. Especially as I read the thread she linked.

PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Oh, somebody used Chair Guy on one of my posts! I heart you right now!

Comment

I wanna live in Kink's neighborhood. We have way too many busybodies in ours.
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

That animation needs to be a little longer in my opinion, It needs to show him sit down and cross his legs.
              Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
              Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Someone pissed off The Kink? Oh shit! They going DOWN!
                Hey, Jay! Pass the popcorn please!
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Beautiful! Just beautiful!
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Kinkoid really reminds me of a minor character in a Dilbert strip, the woman who set Wally's crotchal hair on fire by swearing.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

we need to put together a road trip so we can see this in person. I want to take notes!!

Kinkoid you are wonderful and I think I am in love. Teach me your ways!!
                      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                        Kinkoid really reminds me of a minor character in a Dilbert strip, the woman who set Wally's crotchal hair on fire by swearing.
                        Do you mean Alice? - "Must control...fist...of...death....." Because that's who RK reminds me of when she's angry.

(I think this is my all-time favourite one of Alice) ;

http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/1996-03-24/
                        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                          I'm sorry! I can't even help it. I'm profane on a good day, so when I lose it you can imagine. It's like being possessed by potty mouthed demons or something! I don't even know how many times I said some variation or tense of fuck at her, much less all the other things that came out of my mouth. Probably sounded like a Deadwood script that got revised because it had too much swearing in it.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
                            Do you mean Alice? - "Must control...fist...of...death....." Because that's who RK reminds me of when she's angry.
                            No no, this was a one-gag character. I'll have to go back...

AHA! Found her! Ann:

http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/1998-11-03/
                            http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/1998-11-04/
                            http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/1998-11-05/
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

You are my hero.

Gods, I wish I could have seen that. Your idiot neighbor reminds me of my busybosy, nosy old fart, nose in everybody's business, crazy-ass nuts delusional old bat who lives next door.

There's one in every neighborhood, I guess.
                              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                              X