Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, I really can't believe her. I have to think at this point she's got some sort of mental problem.

I swear I'm not exaggerating, if you bring up her name, whoever you are talking to rolls their eyes.

My next door neighbor came over last night to try to figure out what the hell had gone on in over our fence (she was in his yard and on the phone with his wife while all this madness was going on.). He was not mad. I said, "Well, (fuckwit neighbor's name) came over in your yard..." and at that point he rolled his eyes and shook his head disgustedly.

Last month or so, I was trying to get a list of info for a website from C (another neighbor) and said (fuckwit neighbor's name) said you needed such and such..." and she rolled her eyes and shook her head.

It's that bad.

I haven't even the little asshole in her yard since all this went down.

That Dilbert comic...well, I am not that bad on the average, but I sure was yesterday. I think the air caught fire coming out of my mouth.

Comment

Y'know, on the one hand I hope the woman has gone into a dark hole so you don't have to deal with her.

On the other, though, I really hope she comes back.

Comment

Quoth Dilorenzo View Post
        Y'know, on the one hand I hope the woman has gone into a dark hole so you don't have to deal with her.

On the other, though, I really hope she comes back.
        This. So much this.

On the one hand, it means Kink delivered a Reason You Suck Speech so epic that it succeeded in making her go away and stay the eff away from Kink.

On the other, she grabs the Idiot Ball again, and then Kink lets her have it with both barrels.

(I secretly hope for option B. It's fun watching her shout.)
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Well, it's only Thursday. She was out in her yard a little while ago and so was I. She lives in the next house after my next door neighbors. I didn't even see her looking over here.

I was walking around the yard with one of those short handled shovels with a cross grip most of the day, so apparently even her dim thought processes figured out she probably ought to not show her face over here.

Fucking sanctimonious shithead.

Comment

Back in the 1950's or 1960's the US did a nuclear test with a bomb so powerful they didn't know if it might set the atmosphere on fire and kill the entire planet (but they still did it...).

This is my fear whenever Kink opens her mouth in anger.
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
              Well, it's only Thursday. She was out in her yard a little while ago and so was I. She lives in the next house after my next door neighbors. I didn't even see her looking over here.

I was walking around the yard with one of those short handled shovels with a cross grip most of the day, so apparently even her dim thought processes figured out she probably ought to not show her face over here.

Fucking sanctimonious shithead.
              Ours lives right next door. She is such a busybody that...well, here's what she did today. The gas company is going up and down the street moving meters from inside to outside, AND working on gas mains, which entails diggers making holes in everyone's lawn, pipes everywhere, gas company workers everywhere, etc. At 7:30 this morning she went up to the one truck and practically climbed inside of it, she was so close to the workers. She literally walked next to one guy while he was working, following him all over. Every day she's out there checking out the holes in the ground, talking to the workers, getting in everyone's face. My sister said she saw her on OUR lawn the other day, looking into the hole, and picking up stones from around the hole! Certifiable.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
                we need to put together a road trip so we can see this in person. I want to take notes!!
                Oh, no kidding. I love to see idiots get a well-deserved smackdown, and RK's busybody neighbor more than deserves it. We'll be setting out folding chairs, a canopy, a cooler of lemonade and lots of

And I'd love to see RK's garden in person.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Wow this was an amazing read. I wish we could be neighbors. But Kink's gonna have to move out here cause I don't wanna go there

I seriously wish we could hang out in person though. This would be amazing to watch.
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                  Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

We have the neighborhood pest here. And I mean, pest. As in, such a bad pest, there's been times people can't even be outside for a matter of moments without him poking his head out the window and running outside after them.

I'd do anything, anything in the world to be able to say something that would make him quit bothering everyone around here, once and for all, especially before I move, so I'd never have to deal with the consequences of what I did. And know that I left a permanent mark that enables everyone else here to be able to go outside, do whatever they want, without having to worry that the idiot will come out and start rambling for hours with them. Even for delivery people/movers/guests.

He's mentally handicapped, though, so I can't do anything more than just bring my phone with me out when I go smoke, and just try to ignore him the best I can, like we all try to do.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I am a man of few words (in real life) RK..so I bow to you. You say the things that I wish I could say when my anger gets the best of me (thankfully now very rarely). Whoever said 'walk softly, but carry a big stick' is not correct. I do that, and still the idiots of life try my patience. Too bad we can not bottle this, and give it to people like me, to use as a warning for when Mt. Mytical is about to blow. Would save a lot of people a lot of PHYSICAL pain.

Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

In all honesty, it kind of bothered me a bit thinking about it because I thought "man, you know? I really went over the top and made an ass of myself back there." I was kind of embarrassed when I cooled off. But then I thought some more and I was like "No. Fuck that. She set the tone for this conversation last time she came over here. Fuck that, and fuck her. In fact, fuck her till her hair falls out and she goes blind."

I told her last time if she wanted to talk to me about something, fine. We could talk like civil adults. But it was NOT okay to come over here in ignorance, thinking she was gonna be yelling and disrespecting me and that I was gonna stand there and let it go. That's not how it works.

Evidently she didn't believe me. Bet she damn straight believes it now.

I tried speaking Civil Adult. She clearly doesn't understand that language. Maybe she understands "Belligerent Disrespectful Asshole" a little better. I think it might be her mother tongue.

Comment

Working...
                        X