Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She ruined them? How tragic. Were they a good cut?

Comment

What always kills me in these scenarios is how it NEVER occurs to these customers to consider the business sense of any deal or perceived deal being offered. Chiefly, on what planet does steak cost less than hamburger? Where I shop, hamburger meat costs roughly $5 per pound. If I saw $2 for steaks, no matter what cut, I would think that the steaks were about to go bad...and go bad within the hour, if they weren't already sprouting maggots.

Ah, but there again I use that wrinkled, bloody mass between my ears...

Comment

Cute kid, hope he keeps that attitude as he grows, and good job for the mom for teaching him generosity and kindness to retail workers.
        Tell a man there are 300 Billion stars in the universe and he’ll believe you.
        Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he’ll have to touch to be sure.
        -Unknown Author

Comment

Quoth Aria View Post
          She ruined them? How tragic. Were they a good cut?
          Reasonable; eye round, which can be good if cooked properly.

This wasn't the "manager special" (buy this NAO because it's about to go out of date) sticker which is a coupon; it was just a sticker advertising the savings of the 3-pound pack versus individual steaks.
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
          X