X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pocket Constitution & Armadillo

http://www.nccs.net/pocket_constitution.html

I have one of these actually. My boyfriend ordered me an "armadillo" beverage entry tool and the store owner has a habit of tossing in freebies. (actually he ordered me 2 'dillos)

the package came with another 'dillo - so i had 3 total, a bottle of bbq rub (rare item!) and some catalogues of weapons and the pocket constitution.

he told me that some people kinda whined about getting it but... eh, i like having it handy.

amendments start in the middle of it.
    which is the part i looked at first. ...

it's not a bad refresher. and it's always interesting to see how some of them - especially ones that are so widely debated - are in fact very short

=)

cool.

Quoth PepperElf View Post
    the package came with another 'dillo - so i had 3 total, a bottle of bbq rub (rare item!) and some catalogues of weapons and the pocket constitution.
    Fair warning - with the number of (admitted) misreadings of thread titles by members, abbreviating "armadillo" in that manner could quite easily make you the butt of a number of jokes.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
      Fair warning - with the number of (admitted) misreadings of thread titles by members, abbreviating "armadillo" in that manner could quite easily make you the butt of a number of jokes.
      Well yea sometimes we need to give Sheldon a head start if he hasn't had his coffee yet.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
        Well yea sometimes we need to give Sheldon a head start if he hasn't had his coffee yet.
        Or a tail wind...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

wolfie... you say that like it's a bad thing.

and now i have a mental image of someone trying to open a beer bottle with one.

Comment

Working...
          X