X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth notalwaysright View Post
    Yup.

Is it NCIS? I DON'T KNOW, and it's driving me crazy.
    OK, I'll be nice. It's Buffy Summers of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, to her little sister Dawn, just before she takes a swan dive off of a tower to close a portal that will rip all of time and space apart.

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
    "Anybody else want to negotiate?" - This quote requires two sources.
    Ooh, I know one of the sources! The film "The Fifth Element", Bruce Willis's character (Corban Dallas?)

Still waiting for someone to get this:

“Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”
    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
      OK, I'll be nice. It's Buffy Summers of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, to her little sister Dawn, just before she takes a swan dive off of a tower to close a portal that will rip all of time and space apart.
      Arg! I could almost hear it.
      Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Well, I didn't mean to kill this thread so here:

"She'll sing at me, I know she will."

Comment

No guesses on my end for the remaining ones x.x

----------------------

"The blood of the guitar was Chuck Berry Red...The guitar bled for about a week afterwards, but it (w)rung out beautifully...And I was able to play notes I had never even heard before!"

(note -- the ... represent pauses/breaks, not missing text, in this case)
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
            "Anybody else want to negotiate?" - This quote requires two sources.
            Ooh, I know one of the sources! The film "The Fifth Element", Bruce Willis's character (Corban Dallas?)
            The second movie is the Lone Ranger (2013). It is said by Butch Cavendish just after he shoots one of the Chinese mine workers.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post

"The blood of the guitar was Chuck Berry Red...The guitar bled for about a week afterwards, but it (w)rung out beautifully...And I was able to play notes I had never even heard before!"

(note -- the ... represent pauses/breaks, not missing text, in this case)
              Wasted Youth by Meatloaf.

----------

"Now for something compleately different."

Yes,. ∆ that is my quote. 😁
              Meeeeoooow.....
              Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                Wasn't this Meatloaf's "Wasted Youth"?

Quoth ParkingWitch View Post
                "Now for something compleately different."
                Was this Monty Python?

------------------------

“No-one likes being told it's their lucky day. That sort of thing does not bode well. When someone tells you it's your lucky day, something bad is about to happen.”
                Last edited by greek_jester; 11-21-2016, 08:03 AM.
                "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

PW, GK -- Yep! It's the Wasted Youth "speech" (there's also a song ML does by the same name, unrelated to it). Technically, it's said/performed by his songwriter, Jim Steinman, but it normally only shows up on Meat Loaf's albums and live shows, so Y'all get credit for that

===================

"Write your letters in the sand
                  For the day I take your hand
                  In the land that our grandchildren knew"
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

She'll sing at me, you know she will. That one was forgotten. I think it comes from Keeping Up Appearances.
                    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

'when it's not serious if your genitals go wandering off of their own accord,then I wonder what is'?
                      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Was this Monty Python?
                        Yes, very good. And now I'm going to go try to think of something that isn't obscure fanfiction.
                        Meeeeoooow.....
                        Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
                          She'll sing at me, you know she will. That one was forgotten. I think it comes from Keeping Up Appearances.
                          Yup. Hyacinth is like the ultimate pompous SC. I also love how she calls mugs/cups "beakers."

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                            "Write your letters in the sand
                            For the day I take your hand
                            In the land that our grandchildren knew"
                            Queen - '39. Love that song.

"It happens, sometimes. People just explode. Natural causes."
                            Goofy music!
                            Old tech junk!

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                              "Don't you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal."
                              Ha, finally remembered! It's Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy!

Still waiting for someone to get this one:

------------------------

“No-one likes being told it's their lucky day. That sort of thing does not bode well. When someone tells you it's your lucky day, something bad is about to happen.”

Comment

Adam and GJ: Yup and yup.

-------------------------------------------

"[This] works like no ordinary tranquilizer can. It puts the cat out all night, and keeps the neighbor kids in their own damn yard. [It] removes unwanted fingerprints from walls; [it] removes unwanted walls from fingerprints!"

Comment

Working...
                                X