Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > General Work Chat

Closed Thread

It's Time to Kidnap!
Old 07-11-2006, 03:35 PM
Professional Slacker

Default It's Time to Kidnap!

These three young girls came into the pharmacy last night, asking if they could get pictures developed there. I told them the whole spiel, 2-3 business days, yada yada yada. The oldest, maybe 14, hands me the cameras and starts to walk off. I stop her, tell her again about filling out one form for each and then putting a camera in each. She asks why she had to fill it out and I told her it was so we knew which were her pictures when she picks them up. The whole time, she was huffing and puffing about having to fill out the forms

While her sister was filling out the forms, the youngest was watching. She was maybe 5 or 6. When the sister started filling out the name and address, the little girl asked me if I was going to kidnap them since I knew where they lived. It was too much for me. I gave a little laugh and told her not to worry, we weren't going to go to their house. It was so cute. Then as the oldest girl finished, the youngest told her sister not to give them to me, we were going to give them viruses. I laughed again and told her not to worry, I just throw them in the bin to be sent off, I don't even look at the info. She then perked up and said, ok bye bye. I have to say, that was one of the cutest things I've seen at work in a long time.

Old 07-11-2006, 05:23 PM
Member of the T Plush fan club

That WAS cute!!!!!!!!

I'm heartened to know that such a young child is aware of such possibilities, while saddened to realize that in this day and age, it might be necessary.
3rd shift needs love, too
RIP, mo bhrionglóid
Closed Thread