This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
    Welcome, new steward of Gondor! I mean, new owner of CS.com!
    Is there that much difference?
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
      Not until the King returns.

And I also extend my welcome to PrplPplEater.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
        Quick, laborcat, hide the bodies!
        Already done. I got your back. They'll never find them.

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
          Not that I can see. Unless the King (Raps) returns...
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

*stands to salute the new overlord*

Comment

Congrats on making it official, PPE!

BTW, if anyone does have an issue with our new overlord, I can probably hit him from my desk with a spitball...

Which only means he'll probably work from home more often now...
              "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Welcome, new owner. I'm not around much lately but I always show up come Christmas card time.

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                Whatever they've told you about me,it isn't true
                Liar.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Welcome to our new overlord. Overlady? Overperson? Overentity?

By the way, the rumors are not true, whatever you might have heard.

(It never happened if no one can find the body.)
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                    (It never happened if no one can find the body.)
                    Actually, in the UK you can be convicted of murder without a body if there's reasonable grounds to show that you did it and just hid the body too well/destroyed it too thoroughly to be able to present it as evidence.
                    Last edited by greek_jester; 03-17-2016, 09:20 AM.
                    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
                      Actually, in the UK you can be convicted of murder without a body if there's reasonable grounds to show that you did it and just hid the body too well/destroyed it to thoroughly to be able to present it as evidence.

Remind me to avoid visiting the UK... until I have better alibis established, anyway
                      Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Comment

Quoth laborcat View Post
                        Already done. I got your back. They'll never find them.
                        Someone on another website I'm on always has plenty of degreaser and room in her walkin (cooler). I'm sure she'd be willing to squeeze in a few or more .
                        "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

A big "Howdy" to you and thank you most sincerely, for your kindness in keeping this site open.

I may not post much, but I'm lurking most days. This is one of the few sites left on the interweb which doesn't devolve into trolling or arguments or nonsense.

I know that I can be commiserated with if I have a cruddy day, or I can get honest-to-goodness advice if I have a problem.

All the best
                          There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
                            Actually, in the UK you can be convicted of murder without a body if there's reasonable grounds to show that you did it and just hid the body too well/destroyed it too thoroughly to be able to present it as evidence.
                            Shhh... you know nothing!
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

It's true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...without_a_body

I am watching you...
                              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Corpus Delecti means "Body of Evidence" not "Delicious Dead"!
                                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                                X