This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a pervert

I just spent a minute looking out my bedroom window at two house sparrows getting their freak on on a tree branch.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Irv's a perv?

Nothing to see here - move on.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Whole new meaning to birds and the bees?...
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

That's it? I've seen worse, hell I've seen and done stuff that would make Sheldonrs blush.
        ......../\
        ....../__\
        ..../\...../\
        ../__\../__\

Comment

Yep, you are, you really didn't need to announce it.
          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

You say that like it's a bad thing, Irv.
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I didn't know birds actually di it. I don't know what I thought; I didn't think about it. So, do bees actually "do it"? Darnit, another thing to spend time researching. Thanks, Irv.
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I miss all the good stuff. Maybe I should either sit by windows or - perish the thought - go outside more often. (or I could just watch nature shows...)
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Irv, you're only a perv if you...how should I word this...enjoyed watching it.

Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Irv, when I was in basic, the whole flight was on a break (read we got to stand out side in 100 degree weather in the shade although the classroom was AC'd) someone noticed two pigeons in the corner of his eye, called us to attention and turned the entire flight just in time to see them go at it.

Also upon seeing the title of this thread my initial thought was "well what else is new?"

Comment

wolfie is only so blase about it because when we were in PetSmart he watched a hamster...ehm...relieve itself.

At least you're in good company?

Comment

Coulda been worse. One time in our old neighborhood, a couple of little dogs went at it on the neighbor's lawn....just as a crowd came out of the church after Mass...
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

The ducks that live in the stream that borders the meadow opposite my house always seem to think that the middle of my lawn is the perfect place to get jiggy.....
                          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

The last time I went to the zoo with my family, we just HAPPENED to go in on the day that the giant tortoises decided to mate. Yeah....right in front of five-year-old kids

(to their credit, it looked more like the tortoise was giving the other tortoise a piggyback)
                            Last edited by fireheart; 03-22-2012, 10:38 AM.
                            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I'm a pervert too...I was trying to figure out how a plover had managed to corral two females and jump on both of them at the same time. Then I realised it was a mummy bird with two almost grown babies under her wings, trying to stay out of the rain. *Facepalm*
                              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Working...
                              X