• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caution: Artists at work!

Holl buncha pikchurs
    Drive it like it's a county car.

I always enjoy your pictures.

Comment

Thank you! I'm glad you always take time to look at them.

Comment

Another awesome collection! Thanks for sharing. I love your stuff.

The Chicken Hill houses were so cool! Especially that little one that looks kind of cartoony. I love that.

Some of this imagery is wonderfully creepy. The absence of people in the shots make them more surreal.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
          Another awesome collection! Thanks for sharing. I love your stuff.

The Chicken Hill houses were so cool! Especially that little one that looks kind of cartoony. I love that.

Some of this imagery is wonderfully creepy. The absence of people in the shots make them more surreal.
          Thank you!

I agree that the absence of people was a little odd, but there were plenty wandering through all the galleries and studios along with my boyfriend and I. Out on the streets, not so much because it was cold and windy today, plus one of the best restaurants in the district is taking a hiatus while its owners recover from their unexpected, phenomenal success by lying on a beach in the Caribbean. I understand that has taken some oomph out of the area.

Comment

Yay! Moar pics!

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post

Beat me to it! I think that one was my favorite house. I would totally live in a house like that!
            Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Great pictures. You manage to capture so much detail. You have a great eye.
              "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Thank you both very much.

Comment

Very good, even if some are a little depressing. Still you do have a great eye for pictures.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                  X