X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naked McDonald's drive through customers

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...6pLid%3D123965

*facepalm* Cause if there is ever something facepalm worthy..this story is it. Really..they thought this was a good idea?
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

meh

like that is something new and "revoluntionary".

observed between myself and my Ex:
      1. 2 gay guys going at it full on.
      2. pantsless guy (no not the red pantsless guy from Cow and Chicken)with small towel covering something "small"
      3. a newly married couple being driven around whilst doing the dive-in fucky chicken in the back seat
      4. a couple of prom nights where one of the female passengers were passed out with her dress hiked up or "popped up" (these were hoop skirts that were popular in the late 1980's and the females did not have much on underneath)
      5. during lunch time "professional type" females with a little too short of a skirt/dress or had one of those extream double slit skirts came through driver-thru and you could EASILY tell the color of the their underware, the fabric and what style it was.
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
        meh

3. a newly married couple being driven around whilst doing the dive-in fucky chicken in the back seat
        s.
        I see what you did there
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
        X