X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sleep-talking hilarity

This is too good to pass.
    "Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
    Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
    Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)"
    Yes. There are audio files.
    ... I am still considering the poltergoat line(s) for my sig. It's made me laugh the last 20 times I've looked at it.
    http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Poltergoat! ROFL! Baaaaa!
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Anyone remember when that site was the top Internet meme?
      Testing
      "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

... that was a meme? >_>
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

I think this one was my favorite (next to Poltergoat, of course!)

"You can go outside and you tell those little fucking elves to stop throwing acorns! Seriously. A waste of all those acorns. Kick 'em. Kick 'em with the chickens."

It was the chickens part.
          "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Live long and.....tutti-fruity

*dies laughing*
            I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Mate of mine had a T-shirt made up from there last year - "Penguins. Beaky twats."

He doesn't wear it in public. Seemed like a good idea at the time sort of thing.

Rapscallion

Comment

"Well don't you look like the icing on a fuck cake."
                http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

Working...
                X