This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Lady Tech Support Call

I really feel his pain. Have to deal with crazies daily in the call center I'm at.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z433sgo_kY

I LOVE people lke that!
    "You help me! Or it's WAR! RAHR!!"

Comment

I laughed but I kept thinking they should have told her they were hanging up because she was making threats. "I want him dead!" sounds like a threat to me.

And, come on--on hold for an hour?? Why would you even stay on the line that long?

Who wants to bet that whatever her problem was, it was A) her own fault and B) something so trivial that it wasn't worth getting even a little bit annoyed about, let alone going completely unhinged.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

That dude has my sympathies...I do tech support too and oh do I get my fair share of screaming bat-shit crazies. If he was in my area, he'd get a beer on me.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

And, come on--on hold for an hour?? Why would you even stay on the line that long?
          I was on hold once for 45 minutes with Earthlink. Of course, I was calling for my boss and getting paid to sit on hold, so that's a bit different.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            I laughed but I kept thinking they should have told her they were hanging up because she was making threats. "I want him dead!" sounds like a threat to me.
            Or forward to law enforcement
            Quoth MoonCat View Post
            Who wants to bet that whatever her problem was, it was A) her own fault and B) something so trivial that it wasn't worth getting even a little bit annoyed about, let alone going completely unhinged.
            She was demanding a serial number, my money is on this scenario: She bought some bootleg software but needed a legitimate serial number to install it.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
            X