This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's a TDI?
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• Turbocharged direct injection, a type of diesel engine made by Volkswagen.
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Quoth NecessaryCatharsis View Post
        https://notalwaysworking.com/pumping-out-lies/44061

Wow, third time and she's still working there? What's the hiring criteria - not currently stabbing interviewer in the eyeball, you'll do!
        I think the manager was "giving her enough rope to hang herself". Making sure she got fired for a stronger offense rather than a weak one.
        Quoth wolfie View Post
        May the next driver she pulls that on be driving a TDI.
        How would that work against her?
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Cashier was filling her car with the fuel the customer paid for but wouldn't fit in their tank. A TDI would be filling with diesel. I'm assuming the cashier's car has a gas engine - and they don't like diesel fuel in the tank.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Quoth NecessaryCatharsis View Post
            https://notalwaysworking.com/pumping-out-lies/44061

Wow, third time and she's still working there? What's the hiring criteria - not currently stabbing interviewer in the eyeball, you'll do!
            Maybe she's the owner's daughter, or other relative, that can't be fired.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth wolfie View Post
              Cashier was filling her car with the fuel the customer paid for but wouldn't fit in their tank. A TDI would be filling with diesel.
              Ah, gotcha. I must've missed that part on the Wikipedia page. Yes, diesel in her gasoline car would serve her right, teach her a very expensive lesson about stealing.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• https://notalwaysworking.com/his-hea...-plastic/45967

I can't side with the poster here. We all know credit card companies charge stores that take their card a bundle for every transaction so every place I know that takes credit cards has a minimum charge (usually US$10) clearly posted. This self-righteous clown took advantage of the fact that there wasn't a sign for this up, opened and drank some water BEFORE paying for it and just seemed to be spoiling for a fight.

He was truly the SC here, although the store should have had a sign posted and printing it up AFTERWARDS was a dick move. If I were the store owner I would have given him the water but banned him from ever coming back - calling the cops was a waste of time and I'm surprised they even bothered to show up...

Comment

• I have always heard that a minimum charge is usually against CC company policies, but that may vary. The least I have ever had charged to my credit card is one cent (US$0.01).

As for the guy in the NAW post, he could have easily added a snack or two to bring his purchase up to $10. He was also being a dick.

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                    I have always heard that a minimum charge is usually against CC company policies, but that may vary. The least I have ever had charged to my credit card is one cent (US$0.01).

As for the guy in the NAW post, he could have easily added a snack or two to bring his purchase up to $10. He was also being a dick.
                    I've been to a few places that have a minimum charge, but not $10. It was in the range of $1.50-$2.00 something that should easily be covered by a drink. $10 is just excessive.
                    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• https://notalwaysright.com/trying-get-fired/56230

I'm shocked someone this stupid made it to adulthood...

Comment

• https://notalwaysright.com/medium-sized-demands/56235

I'm not even sure what to say here, other than this should be THE textbook example of an unprofitable customer that should have been permabanned a LONG LONG time ago...

Comment

• Quoth eltf177 View Post
                          https://notalwaysright.com/trying-get-fired/56230

I'm shocked someone this stupid made it to adulthood...
                          Why do I have the feeling that the EW in this post was expecting the LW to push back the blazes so that she could procure her "one item" an hour and a half before opening.
                          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Quoth eltf177 View Post
                            https://notalwaysright.com/medium-sized-demands/56235

I'm not even sure what to say here, other than this should be THE textbook example of an unprofitable customer that should have been permabanned a LONG LONG time ago...
                            I don't know about permabanning, but I would've told her that such an order needs to be made at least half an hour before closing, and pre-paid.
                            Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                            OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                            she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                            Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• And here we have a classic SC posting the complaint.

Wasn’t Born Yesterday

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                                And here we have a classic SC posting the complaint.

Wasn’t Born Yesterday
                                And everyone in the comments took said SC to task for it, rightfully so. Store policy is store policy, and the law is the law. No exceptions!
                                "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Working...
                                X