X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EWs and what they didn't get for Christmas

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/peopl...ed-for-christm

Warning: viewing the link may make you want to some of the EWs who whined there.

Wow. They all need to die by being dutch ovened by a Rhino.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Oh good grief. What a bunch of little crybabies. I have to say that if I were a parent whose child posted anything like that, the entire Internet would then be privy to every naked picture and embarassing story about that child from birth onward; not to mention the gifts would go *straight* back to the store, along with anything else I'd paid for; child would be grounded for the next YEAR, and also the entire family would be moving to sub-Saharan Africa to do volunteer work so that said child could get a damn clue. (Entire family because children don't get that whiny and entitled by themselves).

Comment

f*** christmas mayne my brother got an Iphone and I got a map of Maryland.
        Probably because your brother isn't a stuck-up EW b***h. Take the hint. (And then run to Maryland with it.)
        Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

A white iPhone....seriously?! Half the time, an iPhone is covered in a silicon/glass cover anyway!
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Those spoiled whiny little bitches need to quit whining and work for the car, iphone or whatever other expensive gift(s) they feel so entitled to get want.
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Man someone has been spending too much time channeling Dudley Dursley (and he is only a fictional character)
              I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
              -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                Man someone has been spending too much time channeling Dudley Dursley (and he is only a fictional character)
                Maybe so, but most fictional characters were inspired by real, living people. I noticed from the the comments, most readers of this list agree with us.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

By my unofficial count, 22 gripes over not getting an iPad or an iPhone or some other iThing.

I'm really questioning whether I even want my iPod any more. No offense to anybody who has an iPhone or an iPad and isn't sucky, but I'm beginning to think Apple products are tools of the devil. I can't for the life of me figure out why people flip their shit over them so much.

Srsly, people? IT'S A PHONE. A very expensive phone. Probably not all that different than my LG Optimus. So why do you call your parents cunts and bitches and give them a fuck you for not getting you one?

Because you're spoiled and selfish and have no perspective, that's why.

I never would think of saying those things to my parents. I think hardly anybody in my generation would. If I did, I think I know exactly what would then happen. All my gifts for the year would be returned to the store. I would get no Christmas presents the following year. Mom and dad would make sure to remember that too, even if I was good the remainder of the year. Getting gifts for my birthday would be a 50/50 shot at best.

But I wouldn't be off the hook for buying presents for the rest of my family, and on Christmas Eve I would have to watch them open their presents and express their gratitude and enjoy them, while I sat there with nothing.

Shit, my own grandmother declared she wouldn't be getting me any more Christmas presents after the time she gave me a Disney storybook for Christmas, one I happened to have already, and when I opened it the first thing I did was turn to my parents and say "I have this already." And she stuck to it.

It wasn't a huge deal to my folks, but they still used it as a teachable moment to remind me to always thank people for my presents, even if they weren't what I had in mind or something I already had, because the thought in giving the gift was what mattered.

Thanks for this thread. I wasn't feeling enough of a misanthrope until I read it.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

are tools of the devil
                    No. honestly i think if it wasn't an ipod/pad etc then it'd be something else that's popular.

i don't think it's the item that's the issue but that some kids out there just think the world owes them

Comment

Seriously?

That first whine box . . .cryin' b/c his iPhone is black instead of white???

Here's a helpful hint: buy you a white case and then you'll have you fing white iPhone.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I'm going to go give my teenage brothers a huge hug right now - simply because they are not like those whiny brats.

They were happy when they got phones with a slide out keyboard. They were ecstatic when they got a Wii with accessories and a few games - and told mom and I it was alright when we realized that we had only gotten them one remote.

And then I'm going to give my mom a huge hug for raising us right.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                          Seriously?

That first whine box . . .cryin' b/c his iPhone is black instead of white???

Here's a helpful hint: buy you a white case and then you'll have you fing white iPhone.
                          Hence my comment. My parent's iPhones are all black. However they each bought cool covers, so now my sister's phone is light blue and my mum's is a metallic blue.

My HTC Wildfire S is purple
                          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

My jaw hit the ground. I would have been smacked until today if I had said that.
                            Is it really SO hard to listen to the prompts?

Comment

Damn, and I felt like an ass for making my joking "Time to make my return pile" tweet. (Every year 1/2 of the stuff my mom gets me is returned due to ill-fitting or not my style, and I hate doing that)

I also feel guilty for having a white iPhone (which i bought...his name is Winslow)

These kids are a sick lot. I wanna shake my fist and yell at them to get off my lawn.
                              "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                              "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Working...
                              X