This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This reminds me of a quote I saw:

Everyone Else: I got an Iphone, Playstation 3, new computer and 300$ worth of clothes for Christmas!

Me: Master has given Dobby a sock!
    Last edited by HappyFun Ball; 12-28-2011, 01:23 AM.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      I can't for the life of me figure out why people flip their shit over them so much.
      They flip their shit over them...because they're expensive and trendy. Our 3rd party tech has a Samsung smart phone...that blows the iPhone out of the water. Er, did I mention that his phone cost less than the one from the crApple store?

I for one, do not buy into the cult that Steve Jobs created. Yes, I do have an iPod, but it's old as hell...and was a gift Until Apple lowers their prices and lets the aftermarket develop apps and programs, I'm staying far away.
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
        They flip their shit over them...because they're expensive and trendy. Our 3rd party tech has a Samsung smart phone...that blows the iPhone out of the water. Er, did I mention that his phone cost less than the one from the crApple store?
        Samsung Galaxy SII am I right? My boyfriend has that
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I have an IPad, IPod and would like an IPhone...but when I want them I'll get them myself. I think if my mom or dad saw something like this when I was growing up, anything I did get would be going back to the store.

Comment

And the only thing I am holding out for is an iPod Touch, but I plan on SAVING for that.

Why not an iPhone? well my HTC Wildfire is MUCH better and handles things just fine, the battery life actually lasts a while and most of the apps for iPhone I can also access through the iPod touch.
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

An huge chunk of these EWs look old enough to get a job.
              New England Patirots... FIVE TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!
              New England Revolution... Will win MLS Cup one day.

Comment

yeah but if they get jobs then WE have to deal with them as idiot co-workers...

Comment

Quoth Buglady View Post
                  yeah but if they get jobs then WE have to deal with them as idiot co-workers...
                  And/or sucky customers

Don't shoot me Irv, but I luv my new iPhone (and she has a pink case - I call her Otter )
                  But then I got one heck of a deal thru Blue Ball wireless - .99 for the 3GS. Before I knew it, I'd clicked on it and confirmed the order :lol

Speaking of the EW who whined she didn't get a white iPhone, I think I found her pic online:
                  http://chzparentingfails.files.wordp...has-become.jpg
                  Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 12-30-2011, 03:33 PM.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

It's a song now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=CwwWqRV2RsI

(NSFW due to the f-bombs).
                    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

I got a power cord for my Nintendo Ds, a virtual gift from Marm, and I am quite happy. These prits (sorry to insult any prits out there) have just been too spoiled. Just was looking for a post that said "I only got a 50' yacht, I wanted a 60' one!" or something similar.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

By my unofficial count, 22 gripes over not getting an iPad or an iPhone or some other iThing.

I'm really questioning whether I even want my iPod any more. No offense to anybody who has an iPhone or an iPad and isn't sucky, but I'm beginning to think Apple products are tools of the devil. I can't for the life of me figure out why people flip their shit over them so much.
                        My guess is that iStuff makes people flip their shit because they're iDiots. Would be interesting to see what happens when one of the adultof-legal-age crApple fans finds out that the iShift transmission is only available on Volvos - and that their license doesn't allow them to drive one (it's an automated manual for class 8 trucks).
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Gah! This pisses me off! I was only able to get my iPhone after moving out of my ex's and downsizing big time. It was worth it to me.
                          And all those people whining for a car will be bitching later when they have to pay for the repairs and gas. I'm glad to have a bus pass and not have to worry about a car.
                          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

I'm really questioning whether I even want my iPod any more. No offense to anybody who has an iPhone or an iPad and isn't sucky, but I'm beginning to think Apple products are tools of the devil. I can't for the life of me figure out why people flip their shit over them so much.
                            It's because Steve Jobs, if nothing else, was a marketing genius who turned the Apple branding of anything withn a i a cultural or fashion statement and in some ways a status symbol
                            Srsly, people? IT'S A PHONE. A very expensive phone. Probably not all that different than my LG Optimus. So why do you call your parents cunts and bitches and give them a fuck you for not getting you one?
                            1. Your phone is more awesome because I expect it to transform into an ass kicking robot.

2. These kids need an ass whupping. Seriosuly, they need to be able to be spotted in a blizzard because their asses are so red that they glow in the damn dark for being so disrespectful.

3. They can send me their fucking $500 toys that are so horrid because they're white. Asshats.

Comment

WAHH I didn't get an Ipod or car! Fuck my parents!

Seriously?

I can't even say what I want to do to all these brats without getting banned.
                              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                                And the only thing I am holding out for is an iPod Touch, but I plan on SAVING for that.
                                I lean towards creative MP3 players, simply because I like being able to add memory via a mircoSD card, and all of them have an expansion port for microSD, a built-in FM radio, external speaker, and are plug and play with WMP(and I can pull music off my creative onto the computer, and watch the movies I have on it on a regular tv, as I have the video cables), also price

32GB ipod touch=$299.99
                                64GB ipod touch=$363.99
                                32GB Creative ZEN X-Fi3=$169.99
                                32GB MicroSD card=$30.98

I save=$163.02

heck
                                Creative ZEN Touch 2 16 GB Android Based MP3 and Video Player(if you want apps+internet)=$139.99
                                32GB MicroSDx2=$61.96
                                I save $162.04
                                Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
                                X