X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One woman, two "V"s

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/...-on-itv-s.html

Woman goes on the ITV1 to talk about her medical condition "uterus didelphys"

I did not know this but when a woman is developing the tubes that form the uterus break down to form a single unit. But sometimes it doesn't break down... and when that happens the woman develops with her uterine system literally split into two half-systems.

Or in laymen's terms... she has two vaginas.
    Last edited by PepperElf; 01-13-2012, 04:49 PM.

Does this mean she gets her colon every month?
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Yep. Double the cramps too. that part has to suck

but according to the article she said it's a great icebreaker at parties
      (and sex clubs apparently)

Comment

I think they did this on Grey's Anatomy (two uteruses, at least...and the patient was pregnant in both of them).
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/...-on-itv-s.html

Woman goes on the ITV1 to talk about her medical condition "uterus didelphys"

I did not know this but when a woman is developing the tubes that form the uterus break down to form a single unit. But sometimes it doesn't break down... and when that happens the woman develops with her uterine system literally split into two half-systems.

Or in laymen's terms... she has two vaginas.
          So if both ovaries decided to drop an egg instead of alternating months like good little polite ovaries do, she could literally get pregnant by 2 different men the same night [well someone mentioned sex clubs...] Eep. And I thought one vagina was too many
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
            So if both ovaries decided to drop an egg instead of alternating months like good little polite ovaries do, she could literally get pregnant by 2 different men the same night [well someone mentioned sex clubs...] Eep. And I thought one vagina was too many
            She could claim the 2nd and 3rd comings of Jesus, seeing as she is holier than though.
            "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
              She could claim the 2nd and 3rd comings of Jesus, seeing as she is holier than though.
              Oh, boo!

Comment

The phrase "perfect woman" is overused and usually misapplied; in this case, however....
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
                  Oh, boo!
                  and yet you still laughed.
                  I AM the evil bastard!
                  A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                    There have been cases on record where women with normal "plumbing" gave birth to fraternal twins which had different fathers (DNA test not required - one clearly caucasian, one clearly of another race). This woman's condition has nothing to do with it.

Of course, for Sheldon and company, this means she can have a threesome without either guy getting "sloppy seconds".
                    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I hope you all aren't disgusted by this, but I wouldn't mind seeing that.
                      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
                        I hope you all aren't disgusted by this, but I wouldn't mind seeing that.
                        Ask and ye shall receive.

http://www.gfmer.ch/selected_images_...t3=311&stype=d
                        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                        X