X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman must love her McNuggets

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...mcnuggets.html

Woman offers sexual favors in exchange for chicken McNuggets.

I swear I saw this woman on a Cops show performing sexual favors for a package of toilet paper!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

She must've been really desperate for chicken nuggets.....
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Felt kinda lumpy...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Chicken McNuggets must be like crack to her if she's willing to go that far for them.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

and if she's *that* desperate you don't want to get in her pants either. you don't know what else might be in there...

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
              and if she's *that* desperate you don't want to get in her pants either. you don't know what else might be in there...
              Fries and a shake?
              "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

What the hell? Who would be dumb enough to give up chicken nuggets just for some sex? Lame!
                "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                  Fries and a shake?
                  Sausage biscuit?

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
                    Sausage biscuit?
                    Depends on if she's willing to provide her services before 10:30am.

I'm actually more surprised she didn't ask for Big Mac sauce, that stuff IS like crack.

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                      Depends on if she's willing to provide her services before 10:30am.

I'm actually more surprised she didn't ask for Big Mac sauce, that stuff IS like crack.
                      You mean the thousand Island dressing? (I swear, that's all their "secret" sauce is)
                      I AM the evil bastard!
                      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
                        You mean the thousand Island dressing? (I swear, that's all their "secret" sauce is)
                        It's like a relish. Either way it makes for good dipping.

Comment

Kind of ironic that she'd go to MacDonalds for Macnuggets and end up sucking on Whoppers to get them.
                          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
                          X