This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sightings section

This section regularly has a fairly high number of views in comparison to many other sections, so I've moved it up the forum to just below Brain Burps.

Rapscallion

That's gonna take some time to get use to....

Comment

The interesting thing for me is that it didn't take any time for people to get used to seeing and using. I'm considering a subsection of that forum for driving rants - they're fairly popular in there, but not really pertaining to customers. However, moving all that many to OT is going to be a pain in the bum.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
        This section regularly has a fairly high number of views in comparison to many other sections, so I've moved it up the forum to just below Brain Burps.

Rapscallion
        Oh good you did move it. I thought i was losing my mind.
        Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

When he moved it, I couldn't find it! I thought it was gone for a minute.
          Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Damn it's still throwing me off. I have to keep reminding myself "No SG, Raps moved Sightings remember?".

Comment

Quoth katie kaboom View Post
              Oh good you did move it. I thought i was losing my mind.
              Well, you very well could be. But he did move it.
              Sometimes life is altered.
              Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
              Uneasy with confrontation.
              Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Added the Roadkill section for driving sightings. Moved about ten pages worth of threads from Sightings into there. Looks like an average of one driving post per page, at a guess.

We're not going to be anal about this, but a good guide would be that if it happens on the road or in a car park, that's a good place for it, but if it's in a drive-through where someone's actually buying something then that's a good Sighting.

Sound reasonable?

Rapscallion

Comment

Sound good to me.
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Cool, we do have quite a few driving threads out there. On more thing to get use too.....thanks Raps! Making me pay attention and read, how dare you!

Comment

It's nice that you've redecorated, but where's the bathroom?
                      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                        It's nice that you've redecorated, but where's the bathroom?
                        NOT in the fitting room!
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                          NOT in the fitting room!
                          ....I don't want to know...

Comment

Working...
                          X