Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard this morning, was at work all day and I still don't have any words.

Plaidy, we love you. We all love you, and we're going to miss you. Everyday.

Comment

Holy cow!

I didn't know Plaid, except from his posts here at CS. I offer my condolences to his friends, and family. May he rest in peace.
      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

I only knew Plaidman from his posts here and over at Fratching, but he always came across to me as a really wonderful person with a very big heart and lots of love to give. I only wish he had felt he had as much love in return...he more than deserved it.

I hope that he is at peace and surrounded by love wherever he is, and that the next life will be easier on him than this one was.

Healing energy and thoughts to his family and friends that knew him better than I.
        "So, let's build a snowman! We can make him our best friend. We can name him Bob or we can name him Beowulf! We can make him tall, or we can make him not so tall!"

Comment

CTF is an excellent organization. i have donated to it in the past and you can be absolutely safe in knowing that your donations go to research into cure/treatment for those who have NF related diseases.

Comment

I was just thinking the other day "I wonder what happened to Plaidman ?. I know I don't know any of you personally, but we are a family and I feel horrible about his death. No one should have to bear so much pain. RIP Plaidman. I will miss you.
            Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

I really don't know what to say. I think he was the first CSer to friend me on facebook. I never really talked to him much, but I always hoped to meet him one day...
              To err is human, to blame someone else shows good management skills.

my blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/joesblog/
              my brother's blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/ryansblog/

Comment

Quoth monolayth View Post
                Just an aside to everyone. If you are feeling even remotely like this is a possibility for you please talk to someone. Please.
                Yes, please do. Life can be such a bitch, can make you want to just stop it all. Did make one of us stop it all. If you think you may be headed that way, please, please talk to someone. Parent, trusted relative, friend, counselor, clergyperson, anyone you can trust. Everyone needs help sometimes, and there is no shame in seeking it.

Plaidman, I'm sorry we never got to meet. I'm sorry life was so rough for you. You did not deserve the crap that was heaped upon you. I hope you are at peace now.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                  We have no more details and no proper confirmation, so I would ask that everyone keeps speculation to other arenas, please.

Rapscallion
                  This is a very tragic situation for all of us. We [the mods] know how much Plaidman meant to all of us.

But I'd like to remind everyone that we do not yet have all of the details and do NOT know what happened for sure. Until we do, it would be best to refrain from speculation or drawing conclusions based on Google searches or comments from Facebook.

Raps has already spoken on this. Please respect that.
                  "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

I'm not very active in this forum, but I do lurk quite a bit, and I was very saddened to read about Plaidman's passing. I have a feeling he and I would have understood each other very well, and I regret now that I never got to know him.

I do hope he finds in the afterlife the peace he could not find in this life.

Comment

Well, this sucks.
                      FUCK! Plaid seemed to me a good person, and I send my condolences to his family. I'm sorry I just can't say any more.

Comment

RIP Plaidman. I hope that somehow you can see how so many people on here cared for you.

Comment

I loved you, Plaid.

You were a beautiful person, but you never knew that.

All you wanted was to have a woman look at you with love instead of repulsion.
                          If prayers and wishes were guaranteed answers, I can tell you that you would have been swarming with women.

I'm sorry you were so scarred by your NF and by the narrow-minded people who never took the time to know you.

All I ever wanted to do was make it better for you, and I couldn't.
                          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

He was a great man, and he was a kind man. My name is John I was his best friend here in town. I can try and help those who want to get a hold of his family. At the moment his mom is overwhelmed but I'm sure she will appreciate your thoughts.

Comment

Maybe it would be best to set up a place where everyone here can leave their thoughts and memories of Plaid and then perhaps someone can print them and take them to his family. It might be less overwhelming for his family and still give everyone a chance to say what they need or want to share with the family. This thread is a start to that. It's just my idea, thinking that his mom might have way too much else to handle right now.

I have been trying to think of what to say, and I just can't. I am so saddened by this news. All I can try to do is think of ways to make it easier and that just won't happen.

Comment

I really don't know what to say. Except I will really miss you Plaidy. You were a wonderful man who knew just what to say to cheer me up when I was sad. I really wish I would have had a real chance to say good bye to you. You were awesome. And I will miss all our silly conversations on YIM, and all the nice texts you used to send.

I hope you find peace and happiness in whatever the universe gives you next. I love you Driver, you really were an amazing friend.
                                Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                                Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X