X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm finally back

Hey All,

I am not sure if anyone remembers me, but I am finally back... And it is good to see a few of the familiar names still here

I have had so much going on, and alot has changed over the years. At the moment, I work mainly in Admin, for a distributor of Scientific Research products, but I have alot of tales from past jobs (and as it has been so long, I apologise in advance if I have posted them before)

- McDonalds
    - Coles Supermarket
    - Tour Operator
    - One of the largest Telcos in Australia
    - Tour Wholesaler

Over the last few years, I have turned into a gym junkie - going 6 days a week (just not for the next few weeks since I broke my foot in boxing class)

I hope to be here semi regularly from now on

Welcome back. I remember seeing your name around the forums. The has moved to a bigger storage locker as need has increased. Cookies, chocolate, bacon and booze are over there on a table somewhere. Help yourself.

Comment

Quoth pudddykat View Post
      Cookies, chocolate, bacon and booze are over there on a table somewhere. Help yourself.
      Surprisingly enough, the bacon is still available - haven't seen a certain user around here for a while. As for the booze, be sure to show ID before helping yourself.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Welcome back! I seem to recall seeing your name in the past, as well.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
          Surprisingly enough, the bacon is still available - haven't seen a certain user around here for a while...
          RW's return will be heralded by the sonic boom of air rushing to fill the former baconation location.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Thanks

It is good to be back!!

Comment

Working...
            X