• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Rads,

O.o I'm wondering too. Wow.

--RP

Dear meds,

Thank you for knocking out my migraines. Now stop making me feel like crap in a new way (even if I am glad because I can be stubborn and live through your kind). kthxbai.

--Me.
    Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 12-09-2008, 06:32 AM. Reason: adding things.
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear RootedPhoenix,

I read that as "Roids" instead of "Rads". I really need more sleep.

Dear husband,

Thank you for insisting I go to the doctor. I did feel much better after seeing him. I sometimes forget they have the good medication.

Also, thank you for going with me and holding my hand through it all. You have made up a lot of the bonus points that you had lost for getting a second job.

I would make the joke that it's amazing the lengths I go through just to spend time with you, but I wasn't really in a joking mood yesterday.
      Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Dear Mr. Rum,

You haven't been home a month and you've already gone back on all the promises you made me. Why?

I'm going back on a cooking strike. If you can't come home at a decent hour, then I'm making whatever Child Rum & I want to have for dinner & you can wing it.

Despairingly,
        Mrs. Rum

Comment

• Dear RW,

Poor puppy.
          Chicken soup. Hot showers. DayQuil.

Get well soon,
          -EQ

Dear Rummy,

I'll help make dinner!

-EQ
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear EQ,

Thank you for the help! Child Rum loves Mac & Cheese and chicken nuggets. I just need a new recipe for each of them so I don't get tired of cooking them.

Happily,
            Rummy

--------------------------------------------------------
            Dear Headache,

Go away. I don't need you right now.

Hurty,
            Rummy

-------------------------------------------------------
            Dear Self,

Are we back to the manic days again? The yelling and the screaming? The feeling that the walls are closing in on you? That nothing you do is ever right and always wrong? Do I need to kick you in the you-know-what to get you to care again? Why is this happening? You're on medication! Stop it!

Rum

Comment

• Dear Fuzzy Dog in-ah, fuck it!

Dear Personal God,

Do you remember when we were sitting on that beach and talking about whether or not whales could get sunburns?

Remember when we were sitting on the park bench eating orange Popsicles and talking about the perception of the clouds making shapes?

Remember when we were standing in the rain wonder why the hell I smell like wet dog when I got wet (clean wet dog, but still wet dog)?

Remember when I was staring at all the snow from last year, and you were laughing at me for giving such nasty looks, and then you melted the snow a few days later?

Were you a hallucination or were you really there?

Because I think I'm cracking again.

-Melonius

PS: Why do I keep pronouncing "room" as "rhoom"?
              Last edited by RetailWorkhorse; 12-10-2008, 05:14 AM. Reason: Post Script
              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear RW,

Sometimes I feel like I'm cracking too. You're not alone.
                I think that God's there. For what it's worth. *hugs*

--RP
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear Crush
                  I've loved you ever since you caught me so that I wouldn't fall in a mud puddle in the third grade. I always rooted for you, even though you were shy and you almost never said anything. Nearly a decade later, you're a star soccer player in college, and in your senior year you were voted most attractive guy in the class. I'm sorry I turned every conversation you tried to have with me into awkward smalltalk which ended with me running away. I regret not telling you how awesome I thought you were. Chances are, I'll never see you again.
                  I love you.
                  Bandit

Comment

• Dear Rum,
                    Voila! The Mac & Cheese Cookbook One, two and three.

Your library may have them. Or if thats all she eats it might be worth it to buy it.

Also the menu for the mac and cheese place in NY, just adapt the receipt you already use.

Love,
                    PC

Comment

• Dear Idiot,

If u do not send me the farking title to the car, signed over to me, so that i can get the tags updated, u will be receiving the fine in the mail for christmas....

fuck u
                      Me

Comment

• Dear RHPG,

I'm sorry he's still being a jerk and trying to mess with your life. That is not fair. Is there any kind of court order you can get or something?

Here if you need to talk,

Persephone

Dear Baby,

Mommy doesn't like it when you move a lot and Daddy isn't home to calm you down. Please stop kicking for Mommy can clean and do laundry and all the other things she needs to do today! Mommy doesn't like feeling sick!

Can't wait for April.

Love,

Mommy
                        I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Dear Persephone,

I wish.... I can't even just get the title and update my tags cause it's in his name..... ugh such an idiot... And sorry to hear about so much baby movement... I remember that all too well -hugs-

Me

Comment

• Dear PhotoChick,

Thank you for the links! I'm going to be looking at them in more detail and seeing what I can do. It might inspire me to start eating mac & cheese again.

Yay!
                            Rummy

Comment

• Dear IDaR,

Does Child Rum like different cheeses other than cheddar? I know when I'm doing mac and cheese for Daughter and Son and I know I'll be eating it, I mix it up with different kinds and mixtures of cheeses. Maybe that would be something to make it more interesting for you?

Also, does she only like "chicken nuggets" (read: prepackaged, premade) or could you do boneless chicken strips cut up and fried? Cause then you can control what's in the coating batter and often can make it taste better.

I'll look through my recipes and see what I might be able to find that Child Rum might like. I'll PM some things to you when I get a chance to type them up!

Good luck!

Persephone (mother of the pickiest eater (Daughter) you will ever meet)
                              I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• persephone,

Child Rum loves all sorts of cheeses in her mac & cheese. Right now, I've got at least 5 boxes of the blue Kraft stuff, and I'll add some shredded cheese and she gobbles it down.

As for the chicken nuggets. She doesn't care where they come from. They're nuggets, they're edible. I can make them, Nana can make them, the fast food places can make them, they're frozen ... nom nom for Child Rum!

Please PM me any and all recipes you can find. Usually, I try to incorporate what Child Rum will eat into the evening meal to be enjoyed by me & Mr. Rum too.

Sincerely,
                                IDaR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Dear PhotoChick,

I have placed the books on my Wish List. Hopefully I'll get them!

I've also bookmarked the restaurant link. I didn't know there was a restaurant that did mac & cheese as their main food stuff!

Thanks!
                                IDaR

Comment

Working...
                                X