X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Plaidman.
    I think he will have fun haunting the SCs
    I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

• Strange coincidence: The songs posted between when Plaid left & we found out here:

06-27-2011, 12:03 PM MDT
      The Isle of the Dead - Rachmaninov
      06-27-2011, 01:41 PM MDT
      Isle Of Eternal Despair (Upon The Boiling Sea Pt. 3) - 3 Inches Of Blood
      06-27-2011, 02:31 PM MDT
      Gloom Despair And Agony On Me - Roy Clark, Grandpa Jones, Gordon Tapp & Archie Campbell
      06-27-2011, 07:04 PM MDT
      You Belong To Me - Jason Wade
      06-27-2011, 08:13 PM MDT
      First You Cry - Maura O'Connell
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Rest in peace, Plaidman. May you find the love and happiness that eluded you when you walked the earth.
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• I was reading a thread on fratching and saw his replies, it doesn't seem real yet. So sad to see his posts
          I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

• RIP Plaidman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCokhCqK9rw

Comment

• Quoth Trokanis View Post
              He was a great man, and he was a kind man. My name is John I was his best friend here in town. I can try and help those who want to get a hold of his family. At the moment his mom is overwhelmed but I'm sure she will appreciate your thoughts.
              John, thank you so much for letting us know about Driver's passing. I think I can dare speak for everyone when I say we all greatly appreciate the thoughtfulness you showed him and us by doing so. I can't say I knew him well, but I always enjoyed his posts, and clearly many others here had deeper relationships with him.

Please add my deepest condolences to those of my friends here for Driver's family.

Requiescat In Pace, Driver. God Bless you and may He welcome you into His Loving arms.

I think that depression is the cruelest disease anyone can suffer. It convinces us that no one around us sees or understands our suffering, and isolates us from those who love us the most.

I hope that anyone who suffers from depression, or knows someone who does, will seek help. It is out there for the asking.
              They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

• There was no member quicker to reach out to someone who was hurting than Plaidman. I found his compassion to be all the more remarkable given the extraordinary challenges he faced in his own life.

This community is poorer for having lost such a loving and generous soul.

For those of you, like me, who are feeling helpless and hopeless in the face of this loss, I can only ask that we all strive to be the kind of person he was.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

• Hasta luego, Plaid. Via con Deos, mi amigo.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

• Quoth FormerCallingCardRep View Post
                    For those on the Easr Coast, contact www.nfnetwork.org They help to rais money for research and they do a summer camp for children who has NF so they can meet other children who have NF. The NF organization the Plaid always mentioned to me is www.ctf.org
                    If any good can come out of this, please educate your friends and family about this disorder. Nfnetwork has packets of information that can be mailed for free or downloaded and printed from their site.

Comment

• RIP Plaidman. You will be sorely missed.

Comment

• Hubby and I have been educating as many as we can for the last 20 years. Hubby for as long as he can remember.

Hubby and Driver spoke many time about their mutual struggle. He was there for support when Hubby had a fibroma removed from the C2 area of his spine two years ago. I just wish he would have reached out to us.

Comment

• was digging through my albums on fb and the external hard drive and found some of the avatars i made for Plaid when i started doing avatars under my old screen name.
                          hesitated because i knew posting them would bring on another wave but i asked mods to make sure. so here they are.

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p...Fira/Plaidman/
                          there are many in there and too many to post. if you have more to share please feel free? not sure how to change this to a public view or if its better to make a new profile for cs

Found his myspace, under his email or here
                          http://www.myspace.com/draconsnighthawk
                          as far as i know its not private as everyone is mostly on facebook its already known i guess
                          these are all the pics i have gotten from him posting on here, some of his avie pictures, and pics from his hip replacement. its all out of order.

Comment

• Awwww. Now I'm crying all over again. They are so cute, Midnight!

May I have permission to post the last one (about the in memory of an awesome friend) on my FB page as a tribute?
                            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• uhm...yes? it gonna be added. please let me know if access to photobucket album is wonky/not working

Comment

• RIP my online buddy. RIP.
                                Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                                San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
                                X