Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
    No Mom, the kids don't need more clothes...
    If I put all their clothes on them I could paint them grey and sell them to the circus!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I think the only reason this trend of super tight jeans with heels exists is that kids today are too young to remember Peggy Bundy.
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Omg, just the other day I referenced Al Bundy and the guy didn't know who he was. He's like... 22. It made me laugh because he had just referenced something I didn't get. 10 years apparently makes a difference. We both speak fluent sarcasm, though, and that goes a long way.
        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• I watched Doctor Who's Rosa Parks episode last night. I know the history (more than was covered in the episode, actually). I know how hard people of colour still have it today. I braced myself not to start screaming at the screen when the bigoted idiots opened their mouths. How did I still end up crying?
          "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

• I usually like Sarah Waters' books but I am reading The Paying Guests and am over 170 pages in and

nothing

has

happened.

Comment

• If you're going to demonstrate your knowledge of popular culture,make sure you don't terrify us all by failing to get the names right. Ted MULRY sang Get In My Car. Ted BUNDY did not.
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• No way it's 68 degrees in this apartment. 58, maybe.
                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• I should go to the drugstore and see about getting a flea shot...FLU shot! I need to get a flu shot!
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• You could get a flea shot with a very tiny pistol...
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                      If you're going to demonstrate your knowledge of popular culture,make sure you don't terrify us all by failing to get the names right. Ted MULRY sang Get In My Car. Ted BUNDY did not.
                      That makes me think of the Hot Dog Man by Tripod... (warning: visually SFW, audibly NSFW)

ETA: And I'm very glad that during my first lyra performance, even though I fell at the end, I could still pass it off as being 'sexy"

Comment

• Meanwhile I'm just sitting over here waiting on those new ABBA songs.

Comment

• Hooray for shower thoughts

Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?

What is it with Japanese shows and games including gratuitous (if often accurate) German (e.g. Evangelion, Attack on Titan, Dracula X: Rondo of Blood (on the TurboDUO/PCE))...?
                          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Son: I want to ask you something, but I don't know if I should.

Me: You can ask me anything, always.

Son: But this is weird. And kind of scary.

Me: It's okay -readies the sex talk-

Son: Mom, who is Pyramid Head?

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                              Is no one going to restore that building?! It's so unique, even apart from its size.
                              I think that a private organization is trying to gather funds for it. It's going slowly. It was supposed to be torn down all together, but the locals kicked up a fuss so they stripped the outside off it.

Ironclad- mad jealous! Not that I'm even smart enough to do space science so I could never work for NASA.
                              The first "A" in NASA stands for Aeronautics... And I worked on flight simulations for them for many many years, in a building just to the north-west of the above Hangar 1...
                              “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                              One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                              The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

• Really have to wonder what was going through the mind of the person who decided to name their business "Dial a Dump."

Comment

Working...
                                X