Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepiest thing that's happened to me in a while...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creepiest thing that's happened to me in a while...

I was walking Tank(a pit bull terrier) a few days ago. We normally walk the same 3 or 4 routes, but that day I decided to try a new one because variety is the spice of life and all that good stuff. So, we went the other way and down a street we've never been down before. About halfway down, there's this old man with pure white hair(looks about 80 at least) with his black lab relaxing on his porch. The lab sees me and Tank and starts barking wildly. The old man looked over and said, "What's that Shadow? OWWWWWIE! Look at that sweet little thing! What's your name beautiful?!"

I assumed he was talking to Tank because, well, I do that sometimes. Ex: I'll be petting a dog and notice the nametag says "Scruffles." I'll say "Is your name Scruffles? Awww what a good dog Scruffles is! What a good boy!"

I kinda laughed a bit, reached down and gave Tank a pat on his side before saying "This is Tank! He's a male." Cure the old man leaning forward with a sleezy look. "I wasn't talking to the dog

Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

The closest he had to getting stiff was if he died in the next 5 minutes

Sooner if I'd have been there!
    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

My late grandfather was like that. I was in charge of the humorous moments and that was one i shared.

Comment

Working...
      X