This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth kibbles View Post
    Buddy is a Grade A idiot! We have a local restaurant that asks names for the exact reason you said, so they can call your name when your order is ready..how hard is that to understand?
    People still take other people's drinks. If we made them pay a fee for doing that, or the difference in price between what they ordered and what they drank, it would stop that shit quick. Can't do that though can we.
    "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

I don't see the issue. I mean, it's not as tho you have to give your real name is it? Once at a local pizza place, there were call outs for Jesus, Lucifer, Princess Celestia (me, in case you're wondering) and Batman.
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

I really want to see the two Jesuses fighting over whose coffee is whose....

And good choice of name I am personally a Fluttershy....
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

I frequently use my cat's name in such situations. "Allie" could easily be a human name, it's easier for people to spell than my own name, and the cat doesn't care.
          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

...until you get a paw marked ransom note demanding all 'her coffees' that you have stolen be given to her or else there will be a dead mouse left somewhere in the house for you....
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Come to think of it, I don't even want to imagine Abby getting coffee. She's only a year old, has a lot of energy, and is still very much a kitten. She'd be bouncing off the walls
              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

lol oh dear. Just the thought of caffeinated kittens. o_O O_O O_o
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
                  lol oh dear. Just the thought of caffeinated kittens. o_O O_O O_o
                  THAT could make someone a <Dr. Evil> one MILLLION dollars </Dr. Evil> on Youtube when it goes viral.

It could also cause nations to fall when everybody stops working for a day to watch.

B
                  "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                  I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Except for the minor fact that caffeine is not good for kitties....
                    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                    The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Cue the Youtube comments....

'I was told this was a channel with pussies gone wild on.I am not impressed'

Comment

This thread is why I wish CS had karma or thumbs up or like buttons.

Well, this thread and all the other threads.....

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                          'I was told this was a channel with pussies gone wild on.I am not impressed'
                          Maybe a video about big jugs?
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Oh I love this one...

Comment

Quoth Nunavut Pants View Post
                              Except for the minor fact that caffeine is not good for kitties....
                              Yeah, actual caffeinated kittens wouldn't be funny, because they'd be sick.

But the (cartoon rules driven) mental picture of the idea....
                              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                              -----
                              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                              X