Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes he should call the president. The president might agree with him, and we'd hear about it soon enough through his middle-of-the-night tweets

Comment

Hey, remember that Trump is a big businessman, and an awful boss. He'd probably tell the dude to f*** off, and then fire his secretary for putting the guy through.
      I don’t have enough middle fingers to show you how I feel about you.
      - Twitter, via Boredpanda.com, via Youtube

Right. Well. When you manage to pull the concussed deer of your intellect away from the oncoming headlights of life let me know. - Grave keeper

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
        DS: Just tell them "You're better off not knowing. All you need to know is, we have our eye on you," and casually walk away.
        I may well try that...the fun thing is, there are a number of companies here that could fit the description and my typical work dress without the store shirt does look vaguely private-security-ish. If the irregulars actually know anything about said companies (mayhap they themselves got busted by some security camera wizardry) they'd never leave their house again and be constantly checking for hidden cameras in their cereal boxes.
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
        X