This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Apallo View Post
    As for being asked to someone's church, I would (and have) said yes, on the condition that they attend my church (which I will usually have made up on the spot). The look on their faces is usually worth the effort of coming up with something on the spot.

Only once did I go to someone else's church because they were trying to convert me. A girl I worked with and I got into a bunch of theology debates and I always destroyed her in them. Mainly because she just did not have the knowledge of other religions or the real world experience in dealing with them.

It took a month of begging on her part to convince me to go to 1 gathering. It's was not even an actual service it was like a youth bible study. Either way she wanted me to talk to their pastor. Sure that he could answer every question I had.

Yeah, I left that place with my beliefs still intact and a good number of her congregation asking me how to find out more about various religions.

My friends all say if I had the leadership charisma I could totally take over the world. Sometimes I wonder myself.
    "It's not what your doing so much as the idiotic way your doing it." Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7.

Comment

Working...
    X