This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Now Brown Cowpants

Okay, this actually happened to several coworkers and ended with one of the managers, L. I got the story from Flamer, since he heard most of it.

So this guy who thinks he's ALL that in his brown-cow pajama bottoms orders pizza and chicken tenders. First, he gets made that K won't carry the food outside for him. K is working the ovens and doesn't have any backup. He CAN"T go carry them out. And by the way, we wouldn't, anyway. That's a small order, and you can just take it yourself.

Then... THEN! Okay, it's November. This guy takes his food outside, LEAVES it there to go on rides, and then gets mad that... wait for it... his food is cold.

He gets into some manager's faces about this, then ends up at L, a newer manager, and the only night-shift female manager. He complains about this stuff, REALLY getting in her face and even yelling. My register was right by the Hostess counter, where this occurred, so I knew SOMETHING was happening, but couldn't hear over the games and talking.

L is, unfortunately, a pushover. So he got a new pizza and hot tenders.

I'd have told him to take a dump in his cow pants.

Basically, he went to all the managers he could find until someone caved to his b*tching.

Incidentally, a while later, I had just finished giving some customers their wristbands. The Mom was heading toward the go-karts, and Cowpants totally bumps into her (his fault). She goes "ExCUSE me" in that "You're a jerk, watch where you're going asshole" tone. He gives her a "WHUT?!" and says something to his friend with the Cat Butt face.

What really irks me is that L gave in to the creep. Ah, well. At least I know who to go to when people want wristbands but don't have enough people.
    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
    This guy takes his food outside, LEAVES it there to go on rides, and then gets mad that... wait for it... his food is cold.

He gets into some manager's faces about this
    "Sir, no one in this establishment can fix your cold pizza, you need to take it up with Physics!"
    *Brain to mouth filter... FAIL!*
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
    X