No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The boyfriend and I are launching our Indiegogo fundraiser tomorrow. It's his birthday.

We're both so excited!

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Somehow, an email that starts out "Dear Patner: Congratulations is Successful!!!!!!!!!" seems less than legit....
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I painted a picture. I'm having it framed just because I like it.
        In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
        She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

• I just worked my first overnight shift ever. Wasn't too bad. But it was pretty slow. Tomorrow will be the real fun. Hurray Friday night drunks!

Comment

• In my couple of years as overnight (Some at a Bob & Carls, went out of business so no need to hide the name..and some at Wally World) I can honestly say you see it all. And then some. The crazies do come out, especially during a full moon.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Yay! Two storms today after not having a decent one for ages. I love a good storm
              Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Quoth Bardmaiden View Post
                Yay! Two storms today after not having a decent one for ages. I love a good storm
                We just had very loud thunder yesterday, but an absolute deluge with rumbles on Saturday. My guinea pigs were going nuts sniffing at the breeze through an open window.

*Happydance* Today I am a stone lighter than I was a month ago
                Last edited by Cazzi; 08-06-2012, 07:51 AM. Reason: Can't spell... just for a change ;)
                Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Great job Cazzi, that's awesome!
                  Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Odd, I feel more alive after drinking rum last night and only having 5 hours of sleep than I have sober with 8+ in the longest time.

Comment

• I was awake much of the night watching the build up and landing of Curiosity, via multiple webcams, on my mobile phone, from the comfort of my own bed. Isn't progress wonderful?
                      It's tradition, or an old charter, or something!

Comment

• the worst time to have to pick a wedgie is just after you finish painting your nails.... :/
                        I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

• Why is it when somebody says something to the effect of "I need/want to talk to X" I always have to bite my tongue not to reply. "There is no X, there is only Zuul."
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sewing three stiff backed diamonds on a linen skirt - quite hard actually.
                            As soon as I start thinking
                            That I'm sensible and sane
                            The Random Hedgehog comes along
                            And fiddles with my Brain
                            (from card I got)

Comment

• Dean Cain was in Miracle Beach? Wow, he came a long way to play Superman. Miracle beach barely qualifies as a b movie..(but one I happen to enjoy)

Comment

• In 9 days I have to wear a tight dress and a short skirt.

There is ice cream in the freezer.

I have not eaten any of it.

I have massive amounts of will power.

GREEN LANTERN PLANET HERE I COME!
                                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
                                X