Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never ridden a public bus, unless campus transit counts. Other than when I was in college, never lived in a place big enough to have public transit. Actually, most of my life has been spent out in the rural boonies. You'll find tractors, but no buses!

That being said, I've ridden public transit in the form of subways/metros in DC, NYC, London, and Paris. If I can figure those out, I assume I can figure out a bus schedule.
    Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

This sounds like a case of fake helplessness if she already knew her daughter wouldn't help.

Comment

Quoth 42_42_42 View Post
        I've never ridden a public bus, unless campus transit counts. Other than when I was in college, never lived in a place big enough to have public transit. Actually, most of my life has been spent out in the rural boonies. You'll find tractors, but no buses!

That being said, I've ridden public transit in the form of subways/metros in DC, NYC, London, and Paris. If I can figure those out, I assume I can figure out a bus schedule.
        You can, but it's actually a good bit trickier in some places. See, the busses can stop pretty much anywhere they like, so in a lot of locales, they just give times for a few major points and you have to figure out where between those points you need to be and when. It just takes a few extra moments noodling to get it right.

In the SC case, of course, a mall is almost always one of the fixed points! So no excuses for those guys.
        Life: Reality TV for deities. - dalesys

Comment

Working...
        X