Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm whizzing with the door open, and I love it!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm whizzing with the door open, and I love it!

Went to the bathroom at the end of my first break today.

First thing I saw upon walking in; some old guy in the first toilet stall, peeing with the door wide open (the store had opened by this time). Guess he thought he was still at home or something.

I understand somebody was called to do a cleanup in that same restroom. Best case scenario would be that the old fellow sprinkled a bit too much when he tinkled.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

I never understood that. It's one thing at the urinals, but if you're in the stall, CLOSE THE DOOR!
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I read the title and the post as "peeing the door open" and I was amazed at the strength of his stream!
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Everyone in my home closes the door. The only time it's open is when my Mom comes over. She's what you would call salty.
        I think the older you get the less you care.

We're at the mall and she goes to the bathroom. She comes out to me with catbutt face right after 3 girls who are giggling and running away.

Me: What happened?
        Mom: I was taking a sh*t. (legit..she said this)
        Me: ...AND?!
        Mom: One of those girls went "ew" because I was loud. I told her to shut up, everyone sh*ts. And that's why we're all in here for.

Comment

If you sprinkle while you tinkle, be a sweetie wipe the seatie.
          My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
          It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Quoth JarethsPet View Post
            Everyone in my home closes the door. The only time it's open is when my Mom comes over. She's what you would call salty.
            I think the older you get the less you care.

We're at the mall and she goes to the bathroom. She comes out to me with catbutt face right after 3 girls who are giggling and running away.

Me: What happened?
            Mom: I was taking a sh*t. (legit..she said this)
            Me: ...AND?!
            Mom: One of those girls went "ew" because I was loud. I told her to shut up, everyone sh*ts. And that's why we're all in here for.
            We must have the same mom lol.
            If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

I once went into a supermarket restroom and realized two things right away:

First, the empty stall looked like a shitstorm had hit it. Crap, pee and toilet paper everywhere. Literally.

Second, the second stall was occupied by someone peeing out what sounded like Niagara Falls...with the door open. "Oh, sorry," she says. "I just really had to go."

All I said was, "And you can reach the door from the seat!" (You could) And I walked out. Ewww.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                I read the title and the post as "peeing the door open" and I was amazed at the strength of his stream!

Comment

Was recently in a restaurant and I headed to the ladies room, which is right beside the mens room. For some reason the mens room door was wide open with a clear view of the urinals. Saw someone inside that didn't seem to mind.
                  A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

We close the door at home. Otherwise one of my cats will spend the entire time trying to either peek in the bowl and see what you are doing or sit on your lap.
                    Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

While doing bog's business at the urinals at the bar last night, the guy next to me was giving detailed instructions to his buddy on the throne:

"Wipe. Use the paper. Wash your hands when yo come out. Don't touch your ears."

To which I quipped, "How will he get his head out?"

His best friend at pal dissolved.
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth 42_42_42 View Post
                        We close the door at home. Otherwise one of my cats will spend the entire time trying to either peek in the bowl and see what you are doing or sit on your lap.
                        I have to close the door these days . . . kinda hard to take care of business when you've got a dog sitting beside you on the floor and wanting to be petted.
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                          I have to close the door these days . . . kinda hard to take care of business when you've got a dog sitting beside you on the floor and wanting to be petted.
                          My dog is like that too! Instead, it just stares at you with the expression of "are you done yet? are you done yet... are you freakign done yet?! HURRY UP AND PLAY WITH ME!!!"
                          If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post

I made the mistake of letting the dog out of its area first before going to the bathroom in my mothers house once when I'd gone there to look after it. Only a puppy and a yappy thing so it would race round your feet barking at you whilst you walked. Made to the bathroom, shut the door, congratulated myself and then realised... the light was on the outside of the door and I couldn't see. Had to reopen the door and try to get to the light without letting the puppy in...
                            I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                              I never understood that. It's one thing at the urinals, but if you're in the stall, CLOSE THE DOOR!
                              I wish I could say I've never been through that but... one of the females on my first ship pretty much turned it into a habit.

more often than I can to remember, I've gone in to the head, headed to the supply locker at the far end, only to be greeted by the shock of seeing her in the last stall, with the door wide open, doing her business.

bleh.

Comment

Working...
                              X