X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is not fair that *dept. store* customers have to pay for their parking

The link below pertains to this post.

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=94699

This incident happened this past Wednesday at the parking garage mentioned in the link above.

A man pulls up to the booth and hands me the ticket that I pulled. I key in the time on the ticket. The register reads how much he owes. So I tell him what the parking fee is. Then he says this....

man: "So do the *dept. store* customers have to pay for their parking?

I answer yes.

man: "That is not fair."

me: "You will have to complain about that to the manager who runs the parking garage."

man: "Yea, but *dept. store* employees should not have to pay for their parking. It is not fair that they have to pay for their parking.

I repeat myself, & I let him know the first name of my manager.

man: "Well... I used to be the manager over this garage. The *dept. store* customers should not have to pay for their parking. That is not fair."

So I repeat myself again, including the first name of my manager.

man: "Well... I do not want to complain about this. You are doing a good job."

I nod my head. He leaves letting me know "I do not want to complain about this" again.

Ok
    Last edited by snugglegirl05; 12-06-2012, 11:19 PM.

Wait. Is he complaining about the customers having to pay or the employees having to pay? Because he switched up right in the middle of it? @_@
    My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
    It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
      Wait. Is he complaining about the customers having to pay or the employees having to pay? Because he switched up right in the middle of it? @_@
      Oops... saw that mistake & corrected it.

Comment

Working...
      X