This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Refused to Fill Out Money Order/Moneygram Form

Where I work, we have forms that have to be filled out if the customer gets a money order/moneygram that's a certain amount or over. Today, I got a customer who fell in that category with the total of 2 money orders. He refused to fill the form out and I even mentioned that the fees were part of the total and he mentioned that he would go somewhere else. Luckily, I hadn't printed the money orders yet so I canceled the transaction.

He ended up decided to get only one of the money orders. My service desk coworker took care of that transaction while I took care of the next customer.
    Last edited by purplecat41877; 06-19-2008, 04:16 AM.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

In banking we see this as suspicious and have to fill out a different form (without telling the customer).
    "Any free samples?"
    "Sorry, not today."

Come on people, we're a bank not a bakery.

Comment

I had a douche do that to me. I had to order a part for him. I asked him for his name. "Can't tell ya." I thought he was kidding. Nope. Phone number? "Don't give that out." I asked him how he wanted me to contact him when the part came in. "I'll drop by." Sure. And tell us what? That Jaded ordered you a part? Come on. We order parts for about 100 people a day. I finally got his first name out of him, and ordered it under that. Bloody hell.

In case you would like to know, his name is Geoffrey. That's right, Geoffrey. Use it to charge illicit purchases to his credit cards.
      I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

~sniff sniff~ I smell scam. And Geoffrey?? Well I'll start wracking up those ebay charges then.
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
        X