Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get a 10mm wrench in You Suck as a Customer land?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth DaemonLee View Post
    Please, FOR MY SANITY, do not walk under hoists that have cars on them that are raised. I don't do it, and you shouldn't either.
    Um......I know this is off-topic, but.....isn't the whole point of a lift to be able to safely work on the underside of a car? And doesn't that sort of require going under it? Or is there something I'm missing here?
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

And of course there's the stereotyping of a straight man who can cook, or sew, or do laundry, or... well the list is long. Some I like to do, some I abhor, but good heavens - you're a GROWNUP! Fend for your self.

Probably my favorite answer to the "What's it like being gay?" question was observed when a kind hearted but relatively clueless acquaintance sat down with me and some fellow employees after hours. A few beers in, when it dawned on him that one of the guys at the table was in fact a person of the homosexual persuasion he blurted it out. Coworker deadpanned:

"Oh, 'bout the same. Except without the whole figuring women out thing. . . . and more ESPN."

Quick Edit for Dave: Probably means a lift you yourself are not using or have been cleared by the person using it. The person working on it may be over by the wall getting ready to lower it.
      Last edited by sms001; 06-19-2008, 12:17 AM.

Comment

I'm bi as well, though I don't usually come out and say it *hides*

We should start a club.
        Confirmed altoholic.

Comment

Quoth ShadedWings View Post
          I'm bi as well, though I don't usually come out and say it *hides*

We should start a club.
          Good lord, that reminds me, they had one of those at college. Struck me as the most pointless waste of time, but hey, different strokes and all that.

Comment

We've got a gay/lesbian/bisexual/transexual/transgendered/alphabet soup club here. It does political stuff, mostly. I don't go to it because it is full of angry, angry people.

Comment

for the question about the type of gas . . . .

Apparently there is some way to get your car converted and it burns disel at more mpg.
              I haven't actually paid full attention to the ad so I am coming at this from the typical un-informed sc point of view without being an sc myself.

As for people's sexual orientation - whatever floats your boat . . .if your partner(s) treat you well and make you happy then great. I don't care what comprises your coupledom . . .unless it is at your wedding or the airport greeting . . .I really don't care to see you making out. (If I did want to see it . . . I would try to be personally involved and in private.)

Comment

I'm in Lynnwood.

Can I have my oil changed? *wide grin*
                My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
                  And of course there's the stereotyping of a straight man who can cook, or sew, or do laundry, or... well the list is long.
                  My wife has a job and I don't (not for lack of trying). So I'm the maid around here now. I clean the house constantly, do our laundry (I had to twist her arm to get her to let me do hers - it piles up), and have dinner ready when she gets home. And aside from the fact that I'd really like to be making some money, this situation kicks ass.

I'm just afraid that she's getting used to it, and when I do get a job it'll be an uphill battle getting her to pitch in again.
                  Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Working...
                  X