Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a nice story and all and if true well done but do we all really believe that the OP really said this?
    I don't have an anger problem! I have an idiot problem!-Hank Hill

Comment

Yeah, having a kid just means she is any age above 12 and has hit puberty. And that's assuming the kid is hers. It could have been her baby sister/brother, niece/nephew, cousin, whatever. Not proof of age in any way.
      "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Quoth donruss View Post
        Its a nice story and all and if true well done but do we all really believe that the OP really said this?

This is Plaidman we're talking about-his boss can't afford to fire him so yes I say he did with 99.9% probability.
        Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Well, I have no reason to question this particular tale more than any other...
          "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Aw, yes. I'll believe it's true, I've said worse and gotten away with it.

'Sides, seriously? I can have young children, I MUST be old enough to smoke. I'm still immature enough to insult the people I talk to, and that takes maturity.

What a walking contradiction. Poor kid is gonna be an SC unless they have good friends.
            If there’s one thing women love, it’s the guy that just can’t seem to find the line that divides “Ha Ha” and “Stacey, get your purse, we’re leaving before he comes back.”.

--Gravekeeper

Comment

Heh, that reminds me a little of how I managed to consistently get into R-rated movies when I was a senior in high school. I was young for a senior (16), but had a letter jacket, class ring and everything. They'd ask for ID, I wouldn't have it, but would be like, "Well, look at my jacket and ring, though. I'm graduating this year, so I'd have to be old enough, right?"

Worked every time (and I wasn't a SC about it either :P).

Comment

Yeah, I have a similar story.

I was technically underage by 6 months for entering the club where my grad school was holding the first party I attended. But since I was one of the students and looked old enough, nobody asked for my ID.

I only remembered I was underage when walking back home at 3am.

Comment

Quoth Sparky View Post
                  And don't even get me started on her smoking around her baby.
                  I see this daily and even worse.. well I think so anyways...

We sell cigars where I work, I would guess 99% of the people that buy them remove the tobacco and use the leaf wrap to roll up marijuana.

I have young pregnant ladies coming in all the time lately buying 2 or 3 cigars a few times a day. They even admit its for smoking weed.

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                    How about an Albanian one?

I was trying for something else, but the only other ones I could find were anime clips and doofy home videos.
                    no, no, you have to go for the russian dancing

and this just makes me wonder what all these smoking mothers are gonna do once it's illegal to smoke in their cars with their kids...
                    Siead

Hobby Twitter.

Comment

Guess I shouldn't mention anything about the fact there *was* that five year old girl who gave birth down in South America... <_<
                      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Oo

That is sad that she actually thought she could buy cigarettes using her child as an id. She definately lacks knowledge of the law.
                        Have a nice day, and I hope you choke on it. - me

Comment

Quoth siead_lietrathua View Post
                          no, no, you have to go for the russian dancing
                          Ok, the guy in blue, I swear I've seen him on the original "Star Trek" series. And did you notice that his ears are pointed?

The guy in green....just scary looking!

But what you really want are the Cossacks! http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZmskmfM5hx8
                          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth edicius View Post
                            Heh, that reminds me a little of how I managed to consistently get into R-rated movies when I was a senior in high school.
                            Slight difference between R movies, and Cigs and Beer. One can kill. One makes others kill. (So I hear....)

Quoth VenomX View Post
                            We sell cigars where I work, I would guess 99% of the people that buy them remove the tobacco and use the leaf wrap to roll up weed
                            Same here. Mostly grape flavored swishers.

Quoth Seraph View Post
                            Guess I shouldn't mention anything about the fact there *was* that five year old girl who gave birth down in South America... <_<
                            Lina Medina. She still alive. Her son died in 79. (Born in 39). She has another son.

Quoth donruss View Post
                            I've said far worst to far worst people. Frankly most of the convience stores corporation employees say bad things to stupid people. I try to restrain myself, but alot of times they just blurt out.

SIDE NOTE: I loved all the dances people!
                            Military Spouse Support.
                            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                              Me: My cousin had a baby at 14. Doesn't prove anything.
                              Girl: Then your cousin is a whore.
                              "Takes one to know one, tramp!" What a freakin' idiot.

Plaidman, on the other hand, rocks! Good job giving her what for!
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Wow, using a BABY as proof you are old enough to get Cigs. Never herd of that before. Who says it is even their kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X