This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whore's Uniform.

To those of you who don't know, the thread title comes from a Dave Chappelle skit. BTW, link is NSFW. (Language)

This perfumed and glittered strumpet pulls into our drive today in a bloody Escalade with 24" wheels. I will save my vitriolic rant about cars like this for another time. I'm going out on a limb here and guessing that she didn't buy it herself.

Anywho, said strumpet is dressed like a complete and total whore. I admit, I was lookin' too. Parts are exposed that are normally only seen at a beach or in a locker room. Naturally, word spread fast and the drive was soon swarming with mechanics "looking for work." Right.

Strumpet actually gets pissed off that her outfit had the desired effect and complained to the service director. "They should act professional" and "I feel like a piece of meat."

He made me proud.

SD: Ma'am, they're only human. If you don't want to be gawked at, cover up.

Every once in a while, he says something right.
    I know nothing and I can prove it!

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but being a large busted girl, there aren't many things I can wear that hide my "ladies". And why would I have to cover up completely? I want to wear tanktops in the summer like everyone else.

I like to layer my clothes and wear undershirts to prevent too much cleavage, yet people still complain "Don't dress like that and people won't stare."......I don't really have much control. I never wear shorts or skirts. Even when it's 90 degrees I wear jeans or slacks.....but damn, smaller busted girls can run around in halter tops and be "cute" and if I wear one, I look like a "whore" and everyone stares and then gets mad that I get mad that they stare!

Sorry....end rant....I'm sure the girl in your story really was dressed like a ho fo sho.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

This woman is an attention whore. She doesnt care if said attention is positive or negative as long as she's in the spotlight. I'm glad the SD said the right thing but it probably just bounced right off her makeup and into oblivion.

btw, Dave Chapelle rocks.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
        I don't mean to rain on your parade, but being a large busted girl, there aren't many things I can wear that hide my "ladies".

I knew you were going to say that. As I was typing it up, I thought "Blas will have a say in this. " Woot!! Score for Jaded!! My ESPN is comin' in fine!!

Trust me, I really appreciate the "endowed" girls wearing tank tops and what not. Really, I do. I even appreciated what Strumpet was wearing. However, she was risking a nip-slip at the slightest twitch. Shit was ready to bust out, if ya catch my drift.

I see girls in the service drive all day long that look good. I rarely see a whore, which this harpy most definitely was.

Quoth elysia View Post
        Dave Chapelle rocks.

Werd.
        Last edited by Boozy; 06-19-2008, 12:23 PM. Reason: merging consecutive posts

Comment

Quoth Jadedcarguy View Post
          said strumpet
          Heh, Cap'n Jack, heh. Was anyone trying to whoo her?

Sorry, I'm tired and a little punchy. *Slinks off*
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
            Heh, Cap'n Jack, heh. Was anyone trying to whoo her?

Sorry, I'm tired and a little punchy. *Slinks off*
            You'd be amazed where I get my verbal idiosyncrasies from.

Comment

I thought the Strumpet bit was a nice touch.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Hey.. at least it was someone you'd WANT to see in such an outfit...

I mean, I like WOMEN. Barbie dolls and stick figures with nubs?? Nah.. I've seen 300 pound women just OWN while wearing a corset. It's all about how you carrry it off and knowing yourself. BUT FER GAWDS SAKE... If you've put on 150 pounds since high school you CANNOT MAKE A MINISKIRT WORK!!!

Comment

Quoth Crazeyal View Post
                  If you've put on 150 pounds since high school you CANNOT MAKE A MINISKIRT WORK!!!
                  This gal was making it work. Oh, bloody hell she was making it work.

My rant is not with what she was wearing. It rocked. My rant is with her attitude towards the attention she got for wearing it.

See, it's like this. Imagine you go to the bank to deposit your paycheck. All is fine and good, except you're carrying an AK47. You have no intention of using it in the bank, but the bank personnel piss all over their shoes when you walk in. Should you be upset with them?

Comment

This perfumed and glittered strumpet pulls into our drive today in a bloody Escalade
                    I got bored one day at work and counted how many Escalades that drove by. Total count at the end: 30. And it was usually with one or two people in it.

EDIT: It's rather amusing to see those dressed in that type of clothing during the winter. *ditz voice* Oh my God, oh my God! Where's the car?! It's freeeeeezzzzziiiinnngggg!"
                    Last edited by ArenaBoy; 06-19-2008, 04:00 AM.
                    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Ugh. I unfortunately am quite petite and have an ample chest, so they look unnecessarily larger than they are. Which is already bad since they're big. (Pregnancies = evil for unwanted augmentation) But, to avoid the gawking that I despise, I tend to wear tshirts and jeans. You will NEVER catch me dead or alive in a tank top or a miniskirt, thank you, lmao.

If I'd been there, I would've tossed her an oversized tshirt and been like "Here, the journey to not be gawked at is dangerous! Use THIS!"
                      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

lol

I am a bigger girl as well. I will admit that sometimes I dress a little sleazy, but I know when too much is showing. There are a lot of girls who don't understand that by showing their butt and cleavage attracts all men, not just the ones they like. I'm glad they are proud of what they look like, but you don't have to show every lump and bump on your body.

He did the right thing.
                        Have a nice day, and I hope you choke on it. - me

Comment

It's the right thing. There's quite a distinct difference between "larger girl attempting to wear clothes normal for someone smaller and not quite looking her most discreet in it" and "slut". While perhaps hard to define, I doubt many would fail the picture-matching contest.

Hubby is a mech. When pretty young things walk into the front room he and his compadres also go to "find work" or whatever other excuse they can find. I don't care. He's looking, not touching, and usually reasonably discreet about it, too.

Heck, I get a kick out of the army guys turning up to a front desk we have at work occasionally. "Anybody need me to go out by the front desk for anything?" heheheh. I have been known to pull up the security cams on-screen, sit back, and just enjoy it.

Comment

Yeah, well, though these are two distinct things, the difference might not be that big. But, more often than not, the main difference is attitude.

The other day I saw a girl in the bus wearing a top that just redefined "bare midriff". She did look good in that attire, but it was basically a bikini top with sleeves. While I don't find it offensive, I'm not quite sure it's suitable for wearing outside a club without a vest on. And by vest, I mean something that actually covers your stomach.
                            "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

See, it's like this. Imagine you go to the bank to deposit your paycheck. All is fine and good, except you're carrying an AK47. You have no intention of using it in the bank, but the bank personnel piss all over their shoes when you walk in. Should you be upset with them?
                              Kinda like this I'd imagine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUx0VvZd5rI
                              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                              X