This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Job!

Just got a job offer from the local mirror-making company. I feel this is a position that will give me good opportunities for reflection.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Quoth Jester View Post
    Just got a job offer from the local mirror-making company. I feel this is a position that will give me good opportunities for reflection.
    First of all, *prepares the radishes* that's for the pun.

Secondly, why mirrors?
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Why mirrors? Purely FOR the pun!

This morning I've been in a rather....amusing mood, with random strange and creative thoughts jumping into my head.

Probably because I'm excited about my impending vacation....today is my last shift at work before I fly out to Phoenix tomorrow for a week. Woo hoo!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Just be sure you don't wander into the section that makes Lenses, I am sure you will make a Spectacle of yourself
        Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
        Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
        Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

Sounds like a stressful job, where you'd really need to watch your glass.
          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

On the plus side, it's really easy to make it look like you're working twice as hard.

Comment

You might want to take a bit to reflect on this, I've heard that people working there are not only two faced..but multifaced! Not everything is what it seems there, and lots of people and things have been known to vanish. It's not all it's cracked up to be, and think of all the bad luck if something goes wrong!
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Just think, Jester, if this new job involved making incense, it'd work really well with your job as a magician. Because it'd be all smoke and mirrors.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                  Just think, Jester, if this new job involved making incense, it'd work really well with your job as a magician. Because it'd be all smoke and mirrors.
                  You, my good man, win 1000 internets. And cookies, with a side of bacon.
                  "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                  Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Working...
                  X