Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wawa and Sheetz are like the matter and antimatter of convenience stores. You put both of them together in the same town... they mutually annihilate.

Somewhere, on US322 between Clarks Ferry and Reading, is the invisible line, go east into Philly, Wawa is all you see, go west into the boonies, it's all Sheetz.
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
      It's why we don't tow illegals with pets in them (but don't tell anyone that)
      If it's summer, and the windows are up, does your state allow you to go all "Good Samaritan" on the windows with a melee implement?
      Quoth Argabarga View Post
      Wawa and Sheetz are like the matter and antimatter of convenience stores. You put both of them together in the same town... they mutually annihilate.

Somewhere, on US322 between Clarks Ferry and Reading, is the invisible line, go east into Philly, Wawa is all you see, go west into the boonies, it's all Sheetz.
      They've built a few Wawa's down here... I think Eastern Central Florida is one of the biggest havens for PA retirees, so it makes sense... all the NY retirees go to the Tampa/St.Pete Gulf Coast.
      Last edited by DiRF; 07-31-2016, 03:23 PM.

Comment

I think they'd rather I call the cops/animal control to do that for me, but, if it was dire enough, I can't see getting in trouble for doing it. Luckily, I've never had to do it, and I have a lockipicking kit, I wouldn't even cause damages.
        - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Working...
        X