This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late night Jacuzzi guest

Once again after hours I catch a guest in our locked pool area. I was walking by on my way to housekeeping and I see a dude in the Jacuzzi talking on his phone.

I ask him nicely (even used the word please) to get out and he sits there still on the phone staring at me. I inform him I am going to get towels out of housekeeping and he should be gone by the time I get back or I am calling the police.

He immediately starts yelling and cursing. The F-bomb is thrown around quite a bit. He is so loud that I am informed later by my guest at the desk waiting for towels that she heard him.

He gripes that I am rude to him and who hasn't snuck into a locked pool area late at night - as if trespassing is no big deal.

Later he walks by on his way outside to smoke and comes back in and informs me he is going to tell the manager I was rude to him. Imagine that, he is caught hopping over a locked gate and thinks it is okay - but gee I have to kick him out and I am the rude one?

It is starting look like you should just call the police and not give any warnings.

Comment

Quoth earl colby pottinger View Post
      It is starting look like you should just call the police and not give any warnings.
      This, I don't see anything less making an impact...

Comment

Quoth figgyx View Post
        Imagine that, he is caught hopping over a locked gate and thinks it is okay - but gee I have to kick him out and I am the rude one?
        Yep. Yet another great example of how "No" equals "Rude" regardless of how justified or politely stated it might have been.
        "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
        .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Tell me the manager has your back on this nonsense, figgyx. The hotel would have a serious liability nightmare if something happened to that fool....or his phone come to think of it-I find it easy to believe that he would not waste time suing for water damage to his phone
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

yeppers my back be had

When I told the general manager in the morning he said yeah, well he was in the pool area.

Comment

Maybe that's the problem, that when someone starts cussing you need to just walk away and call the police.

Comment

I agree, if it's OK with your manager, you should just start calling the police the moment you see people in there when they shouldn't be.

Comment

Working...
                X