This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wrong line!

I mean honestly... Why is it that when I get a customer who wants a price check, a UPC that I must make a label for on the Telxon because we can't punch in manually, Getting a UPC for a product that doesn't have one the next customer says that they are in the Wrong line I mean... What the hell is that bullsh!t? Either go to another line or shut up with your fricking wrong line assumption, it sounds insulting to me and the customer and sounds very ignorant! Today I had a customer want a price check for a blouse and apologized to the next customer. She says "That's ok I'm always in the wrong line" well go to whatever you think is the right line-up then!
    Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Ugh. When I worked at Wal Mart (which I'm assuming is where you work from the sounds of it) that was the one thing that drove me batty.
    Thank goodness at my current jon we can type in the article number like most other stores in the world.

Another Wal Mart hate: we weren't allowed to quantity anything. Ever. They even "hid" the quantity key by not labelling it.
    Yeah, well once I figured that out it was "screw you, rules, my day just got a lot more efficient!"

Comment

Working...
    X