Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been watching an awful lot of Koren revenge flicks on there. I think there's even occasionally a "Korean Revenge Films" stream on the PS3. Also some Anime, but haven't really been able to find anything to catch me like, say, Darker than Black or Ouran did.
    I've watched a bunch of Korean revenge films on there and get the same stream; all you have to do is watch one Chan Wook Park film and there you are.

Have you seen "Monster"? Amazing anime, on the stream in subtitles only (I don't know if you like subs or not).
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Considering that I like playing on a computer while watching something, I find subs annoying.

Currently Titan AE.
      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Woo! One of my favorite animes has been put on Netflix.

Sorcerus Stabber Orphen.
        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

I still wish they'd put the rest of fullmetal alchemist brotherhood on there.....

Comment

Just found an amusing movie called Stripperland. Just got through the beginning. Amusing so far.
            "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Quoth Greenday View Post
              Just found an amusing movie called Stripperland. ..
              Is it about men who tighten their nuts too far?
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                Is it about men who tighten their nuts too far?
                That would be truly frightening.

Actually, it seemed to be more of a parody of Zombieland.
                "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

And there goes the end of the first season of Orphen. It ended quite well, actually.

Now on to the second.

Comment

I have been doing a lot of Star Trek on there. I watch TOS sometimes, I ran through all seven seasons of Voyager. Now I"m doing TNG and I'm on season 5 at the moment. I watched all 5 seasons of Ally McBeal (anyone remember THAT one?) I watched all 2 seasons of a creepy yet interesting show called the Hunger.

They have the best movie selection ever, between the streaming and DVDs. I find some crazy shit on there you don't find anywhere else.
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I am not sure it is still on there, but Lars von Trier's The Kingdom had me hooked with its sheet weirdness, but the show is three seasons and was never completed. Worth a look if you like crazy shit, though.
                      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

I was just checking some upcoming releases. Don't be afraid of the dark and Shark Night are on there this week, Drive in 2 weeks, Immortals and Thor next month. Hugo and the Artist are supposed to be coming soon as well.

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post

They have the best movie selection ever, between the streaming and DVDs. I find some crazy shit on there you don't find anywhere else.
                          They have some weird movies. I watched one called "Rubber" about a tire that uses telekinetic powers to blow up people. Seriously. That's what the movie was about. If you get any ideas about watching it, I recommend being drunk or medicated, as I watched it sober and I think I did it wrong.

Just whatever you do, DON'T watch Human Centipede 2. I watched it out of morbid curiosity, and afterwards tried to stab out my mind's eye with a spork. There was blood...it wasn't pretty. It's just a bad movie. The first one was bad; the second one is purely awful, and now I can't unsee it.
                          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

I enjoy watching the various Stargate series on Netflix, or Numb3rs is a great crime drama.

Comment

Seriously. That's what the movie was about. If you get any ideas about watching it, I recommend being drunk or medicated, as I watched it sober and I think I did it wrong.
                              Yup, coffee through the nose is not really enjoyable. Thanks for that LOL

Comment

My husband watched all of Star Trek DS9 recently, and we've both been watching Trigun. I started the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo series this wek and have really enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X