This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

power rangers...
    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Watched the first season of Highschool of the Dead (HOTD). Thought it would be silly, but it's a pretty awesome anime about a zombie end-of-the-world disaster starring a group of teens. Can get pretty sexual, but still a fun watch. For ONCE, a show where they fight the zombies effectively!
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth LillFilly
        Watched the first season of Highschool of the Dead (HOTD). Thought it would be silly, but it's a pretty awesome anime about a zombie end-of-the-world disaster starring a group of teens. Can get pretty sexual, but still a fun watch. For ONCE, a show where they fight the zombies effectively!
        My roomie tried to get me to watch that. I think I'd like it if I actually sat down and watched it, but I wasn't in the mood to watch a new anime when she watched it.
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post
          power rangers...
          Same here! Just to see if it was the same as I remember as a kid!
          "Oh, very good....Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" Severus Snape

Comment

I tried watching some of the cartoons I loved as a kid. Most of them do not stand the test of maturity.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

We started to watch that but gave up around episode 8, when the fanservice completely overwhelmed the otherwise interesting story. I like tits as much as the next girl, but it was seriously ridiculous, especially the women were drawn by animators who had obviously never seen a naked woman before! (OK, most anime girls are not realistic in the least, but the ones in HSotD were ust silly).

I saw Mushi-shi is on there now, everyone should watch this haunting, quiet, beautiful anime series.
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

I just finished Kids in the Hall. Such a great show.
                Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Quoth Andrew B. View Post
                  I just finished Kids in the Hall. Such a great show.
                  *makes mental note to look for that*
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                  Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I have watched some of The League with the Husband; it is about a group of friends in a fantasy football league. Usually this would not interest me at all but the show is REALLY funny.
                    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

I asked my boyfriend to look up The Hudsucker Proxy on Netflix...it came up with MLP:FIM. I'm not sure what the connection is.
                      "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
                      Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

I started watching "Married W/ Children" from season 1 just recently, never actually seen that series all the way thru just random episodes here & there. Was actually looking for NCIS, the original one NOT the LA one, but they don't have it..WHY??? God WHY???

I was really excited to see MacGyver, Star Trek, Deadliest Catch on there..Kinda bummed though they didn't have the Star Trek movies w/ the original cast
                        "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

Working...
                        X